Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death from Above

Go down 
2 posters

You likes my story?
It was freaking AWESOME!!! (Comment)
Death from Above Vote_lcap40%Death from Above Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
It was pretty cool.
Death from Above Vote_lcap40%Death from Above Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I loved it. Write some more! (Comment)
Death from Above Vote_lcap0%Death from Above Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was okay, but not the best. (Please comment)
 0% [ 0 ]
I didn't really like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Eloquent but boring.
 0% [ 0 ]
It was horrible. I hated it. (Please comment)
Death from Above Vote_lcap20%Death from Above Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kytaradragon

Kytaradragon

Number of posts : 51
Ort : I change it every two weeks, so that they don't catch me.
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Death from Above Empty
PostSubject: Death from Above   Death from Above Icon_minitime08/06/11, 10:21 pm

Centaurus lead his pack along the river. It was sunrise, and everyone was thirsty. It was peaceful, and Centaurus bent his head to drink. Discreetly, he eyed Rumour and Changeling, who sat side by side at the water's edge. He thought them both very pretty, although Changeling was a bit skittish. He straightened and turned to speak with Barkfar... but a shadow hung over her. An enormous roaring filled the air, engulfing all other sounds. Barkfar yelped, the last sound she would ever make. Centaurus watched in numb horror as she crumpled like he'd seen the prey he chased do when they were almost finished off. The shadow moved fast, and
Centaurus barely had time to run, much less feel sad. His entire pack darted after him, with Muzzlelad running particularly hard, for he had been nearest to Barkfar when she had been murdured.

They ran for many miles before stopping. Centaurus and Draco ate silently from a dead moose. Changeling lay with her head on her paws, listlessly watching a bird swoop above them. The pack was left somber and confused by the attack from the mysterious creature. Barkfar had been their beloved omega, their ditsy, charming entertainer. She never minded when Rumour snarled at her when she was in a foul temper, or when Draco pushed her away from a carcass. Muzzlelad felt especially strongly for her. They had been like mates in every way beside the fact that they never had cubs.

They stayed there for the night, sleeping heavily, exhausted from the emotional and physical stresses of the day. Centaurus rose feeling grim when dawn came. He half-heartedly played with Draco and Muzzlelad before setting out. He followed his own scent, until he came back to the scene of the attack. Barkfar lay next to the creek, looking small and wretched in the plae dawn light. Centaurus went over to her body and nudged, not really hoping for a response. When none came, like he had expected, he howled. Centaurus howled for a long time, with his pack members watching sadly. Draco got up to drink, but hurried back quickly. It was afternoon when Centaurus had finally finished. His throat ached, and his chest felt heavy. None of the others looked any better. Centaurus turned and headed towards the smell of caribou. Hunger waited for no wolf, not even a mourning one.

EDIT:

I spell-checked this.

Last edited by I'mNotNormal on 16/06/11, 03:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzardchoruswolves.wetpaint.com
Swift

Swift

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-02

Death from Above Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from Above   Death from Above Icon_minitime16/06/11, 03:50 pm

I loved it <33 Did that really happen in WOLF? None of my wolves in my pack have ever gotten shot by a plane :3
Back to top Go down
Kytaradragon

Kytaradragon

Number of posts : 51
Ort : I change it every two weeks, so that they don't catch me.
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Death from Above Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from Above   Death from Above Icon_minitime16/06/11, 03:55 pm

Thank you, ;D
You're not really allowed to put anything on here if it hasn't happened. I assume none of your pack members have ever been shot because you have it on low hunters? I had mine on low hunters when that happened. D:<
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzardchoruswolves.wetpaint.com
Swift

Swift

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-02

Death from Above Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from Above   Death from Above Icon_minitime16/06/11, 04:46 pm

actually,I looovvveeee challenges so i put it on several hunters. Sometimes it gets oh so annoying when your sitting down to eat a carcass or sleeping to get your stamina back when a hunter comes out of no one and your stamina is drained and you almost get shot -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death from Above Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from Above   Death from Above Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from Above
Page 1 of 1