Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 05:27 pm

(Yeah, sure. :3)

Andrew, now in his 40's, got his breakfast ready. When it was done he sat down and started to eat, he immediately thought about the love of his life. But today he was busier, so he wasn't sure if he could see her today's. Andrew hoped he could. After breakfast he went to a meeting, apparently his soldiers found survivors in Norway. But they wanted to take another trip there anyway, so Andrew wanted to help plan it.

Ashton got closer to Mila, "anything I can do to make you feel better?" Ashton said, wishing he could make her feel better. He hated it when someone he cared about was ill. "Maybe I should inform the doctor?" Ashton asked worriedly. He looked at Brandon, "hey little man, careful with mummy, she isn't feeling good." Ashton told Brandon firmly, but kindly.

Ethan played patty-cake with Raven who was giggling joyfully. He hoped he never had to see his little girl upset, and if she was, he hoped it was never over boys.

After they were done playing games, Raven snuggled up to her dad. She struggled to pronounce her dad's name. "E-tan" Raven giggled. She looked to the bedroom door when it was opened, "doggy!" Raven screamed opening up her arms.

Shadow wagged his tail, Chloe looked over to Ethan, "we're back, as you can see.." Chloe laughed as Shadow licked Raven's cheek and Raven tried to snuggle Shadow around the neck, but he was much too big for her still.

Ethan chuckled, "welcome home my queen.." Ethan smirked.

Chloe blushed, "oh god no! Never use words like 'queen' or 'princess'!" Chloe smiled.

Ethan smiled, "but you're my queen, and Raven is my princess and I'm the epic king!" Ethan winked jokingly, obviously trying to get on Chloe's nerves.

Chloe sighed, rolled her eyes and made a growling sound. But then she giggled, and threw her arms around Ethan, knocking him down and they both laughed and snuggled up together.

"Well, anyway. Know that I love you.." Ethan said kissing Chloe on the head. "We'll always be big kids!" Ethan said, messing with Chloe's soft hair. Ethan grinned as he saw Chloe blush but laugh.

Raven crawled over to her parents and Shadow curled up next to Chloe. Raven copied everyone else, and laid on the floor and snuggled to Ethan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 07:31 pm

Brandon gasped and sadly looked up to his mother before looking at his father. He lowly whimpered. "Is mommy going to be okay, daddy?" He questioned his father, hoping the answer was a yes. "What's wrong with mommy?! - Mommy, are you going to be okay?!" Brandon asked as he started to panic. Moving to the side, besides his dad, Brandon patiently waits for his mother to answer.

Mila weakly chuckled at her son and weakly smiled then. "I don't know, baby...maybe..." she said, sounding completely unsure for herself. She turned back to Ashton, "You don't think it could be food poisoning?" Her eyes widened thinking if that's the cause to her problem. Though, she doesn't seem to remember what she have eaten. While she was thinking, she heard Ashton voice again and weakly shrugged. Clearly, she wasn't in mood for anything. She wanted to be better besides being like this. She sighed again, "No, it's alright Ashton. I'm not in the mood to eat nor drink," She frowned sadly as she lower her head.

"Oh, god. Please, no. Not him again...he's like a pervert if I go back there...I prefer Carly better" Mila quickly raised her head, and gave a small disgusted face as she thought about that doctor that she haven't seen for awhile. "Soo, I rather than you tell Carly besides the other doctor. We don't want to back in that mess again, do we?" She raised her eyebrow, smirking as she almost tested Ashton. Suddenly, Mila soon lost the face when she heard her son spoke again.

"Mommy, what does pe-vert mean?" He tilted his head. Dammit. "Excuse my word of language" Mila coughed, looking away. Then, of course, he asks his father...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime29/11/13, 03:47 pm

Ashton raised both his eyebrows, "..baby?" He said almost breathlessly. He nodded, "well.. Yeah. I'll definitely get Carly. But she doesn't have any sort of medicine, that's the problem. But, let's stay away from that god damn doctor.." Ashton frowned. He turned to his son, "it means when men aren't nice to women," Ashton simply explained, since children usually believe everything their parents say. Anyway, it was a good enough explanation for a child, since they shouldn't know these things yet. He turned back to Mila, "do you want me to get Carly right this second? Or do you want to rest a little first?" Ashton asked.

Ethan got up after a couple minutes, he searched the wardrobe and drawers, looking at his new clothes. "I'll go next time, like we usually take turns, thanks again for getting them!" Ethan said being polite.

Chloe nodded, "that's alright!" Chloe smiled, hugging Shadow and Raven close and making them comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime01/12/13, 02:25 am

"Ashton, I think it would be best if you get Carly right this second. I don't think I can wait any longer." Mila whined in pain as she crawled her way to her side of the bed and laid there, forcing her head into her pillow. Resting a hand over her stomach, she clenched it in pain and whine even more. She didn't know if it was her or what, but she started to feel her temperature raise in to a heatful head and sweat beginning to form. She afterwards hovered the covers over her and again forced her head deeply into the pillow. She then came spoke again: "And while you're getting Carly, can you bring some Orange Juice along the way? Please?" She murmured underneath the pillow as she called for Ashton, asking him.

Brandon watched and listened as he parents tried to figure out things to help his mother. Truly and badly, Brandon really wanted to help his mum, but sadly didn't know how to. He felt ashamed at that moment. "Auntie Carly is still sleeping," Brandon bumped in the conversation, looking towards at his dad. "When I was coming to see you guys, I noticed she was sleeping since the door was left opened." He sadly frowned. And afterwards looked towards his mother. "But, we can ask Andrew?" He wondered, giving a shrug of the shoulders. "I rather not wake up Auntie Carly, she likes to bark at me if I do." He giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime01/12/13, 02:41 pm

Ashton shrugged, "I don't know if Andrew is medically trained. And I have no idea where he is. I'll go get Carly, and I'll get your drink too," Ashton said walking out the room and closing the door behind him, making sure Brandon couldn't get out right now. He went to Carly's room, knocking on the door which was slightly open. "Hey Carly. Sorry to wake you, but Mila's quite ill, she needs some help. Please can you come to our room and check her?" Ashton asked with worry in his voice. When he noticed she was awake, he had to go to the kitchen, "I'll be right back, I need to get Mila a drink too," Ashton said walking downstairs and going to the fridge, pouring the orange juice into the drinking glass carefully. Ashton walked upstairs, making sure he didn't spill anything and he walked back into the room. "Here," Ashton said putting the glass onto the bedside table next to Mila and Ashton made sure Brandon was still here.

Shadow yawned, stretching his legs. He nuzzled the small Raven and he jumped on top of the bed to get more comfortable.

Chloe giggled, Shadow didn't care if he stole the bed if he was comfortable. Chloe picked up Raven, "I'm going to feed her now. Unless you want to do it?" Chloe asked.

Ethan nodded and ran over, taking Raven off Chloe. He walked downstairs and he put her in her feeding chair. He got out the baby food and mashed it together a little before putting the food into Raven's mouth.

Raven are it all down hungrily, not letting a little bit even slip put of her mouth. When they were done, she giggled happily and blew bubbles with her mouth.

Ethan laughed, "lovely. Your mouth needs a little wipe though," Ethan said getting out a baby wipe and wiped Raven's mouth gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 02:28 am

Waking up Carly let out a moan escaped from her lips, as she blankly starred over to the voice that called out for her. And where also the knocked appeared. At first, once Carly noticed was standing in view, her was blurry and hardly knew who was there. But when she blinked a couple times later she noticed it was Ashton and noticed the worry look on his face, and knew something was bad. She gulped, "Sure. I'll come right over soon" And quickly got out from bed and out the door way, after Ashton left. Hoping nothing wrong Mila or to bad that might be happening, this was a new start for the morning. Carly always knew her sister and knew wouldn't get this type of any illness; she was a healthy women. Quickly rushing into her sister's room, she walked right into the without room without even a knock and noticed her sister was laying in bed, with Brandon comforting her. She frowned sadly. "Mila, what's wrong?" She whispered, tip toeing over to Mila as she gently kissed her cheek. She quickly turned over to Brandon and instantly smiled. "Hello there little Braddy" Brandon giggled and hugged her. Carly afterwards turned her smile back into a sad frown.

Suddenly looking over her should, Carly behind her and realized Ashton was back with Orange in his hands and slowly nodded. "So, what's going on? Mila...you don't look like you're normal self? Explain."

Slowly getting up to sit up, Mila exhaustively looked at Carly before thanking Ashton and taking a quick sip of her Orange Juice. Finally, she then explained. "Okay. I woke up 3 o'clock in the morning and started vomiting; a few couple of bloodly ones too. Afterwards, I finally stop and go back to bed. Then again, it happened again at 7:30 in morning; but nothing disgusting happened this time. Now -or recently- I started to feel a bit dizzy and feel like I'm going to faint, which I luckily didn't..." She paused taking a few breather, before resuming. "Then suddenly, I feel my temperature raise up and now I am so hot; I don't remember having this with problem with Brandon when he wasn't born yet, right Ashton?" Mila questioned confusingly glimpse at her Ashton, cocking her head at him.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 10:18 pm

Ashton listened carefully, "no. I don't remember you being like this at all.." Ashton trailed off, wishing Mila wasn't ill, and that it was him instead. "Carly? Do you have any idea what's wrong with her?" Ashton asked worriedly.

Raven gurgled, letting her dad pick her up. He was much bigger then she remembered, she didn't know how big she was getting herself.

Ethan put her down, "let's go back upstairs to Mummy now" Ethan told Raven.

Raven slowly stood up and walked carefully to the stairs, and she climbed up them proudly. Raven then continued to their room and walked inside, where Chloe was stroking Shadow.

Ethan walked inside after Raven. "Now that I think of it.. We should probably let her sleep in her own room soon. She'll be starting school soon, too.." Ethan tried to think of everything else. Raven had no idea what was outside of the safety of the safe zone, he hoped she would never have to find out anyway. He didn't want his daughter to be near zombies. He pulled down his sleeve, looking at that same scar that he was still hiding from everyone else.

Chloe came over and hugged Ethan from behind, "it'll be fine, stop panicking about the future!" Chloe told Ethan trying to calm him, she kissed him on the cheek.

Ethan nodded, "right.." He said forgetting and concentrating on his growing daughter instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime03/12/13, 03:36 am

"Yeah. -Oh, and I missed my period too, " Mila added on, lowering her head as she sipped another mouthful of orange juice. After when she took her sip of drink she raised her head back up, and looked back at Carly. When Mila did she notice her sister's sudden expression and raised a curious eyebrow at her, confusingly wondering what's wrong. "What?" She spatted at her sister.

Carly sighed before letting a nervous laughter escaped from her lips. She then shook her head, shocked by the fact.  "Don't you think it's pretty obvious and could tell what's happening to you right now?!" Carly chocked out, glancing down worryingly at her sister. Mila cocked her head at her sister. "It's pregnancy symptoms! - Mila your pregnant..." She announced, opening her mouth, taking in a deep shocked gasp. Then spoke on more again. "However, I could be wrong. It might be an illness or pregnancy. But I think your pregnant." Carly slowly answered, nodding her head as she thought more further.

Suddenly, while the thoughts was finally revealing itself, Brandon looked quite exicted when her aunt announced the news. He grinned happily, "Does this mean mommy would have brother or sister?" He asked in his cutey type voice. He turned to his mom then, "Mommy, are you going to have a brother?!" He asked again, even more excited than before as he bounced up and down on the bed.

However, on other hand, Mila was completely dumbfounded by the fact she was pregnant with another baby. Though she wasn't sure why she was feeling so unsure about it. She then gasped, taking out all her emotion from the slight paused she just had then. She gulped. "You know...I might be pregnant....- And I don't know Brandon"

Last edited by Thrillex on 03/12/13, 09:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime03/12/13, 04:29 pm

Ashton felt a shiver go down his spine, and his eyes widened. He didn't know what to say, he just froze. "...Baby?" Ashton said after snapping out of it. It would be more work, but he'll always be there for Mila and Brandon and the new baby too. "Well, I'm glad it isn't an illness. But we need to think of names.." Ashton said thinking, but he would be happy with any decision Mila makes. "Am I getting ahead of myself?" Ashton chuckled, he had only recently found out Mila was pregnant and he was already thinking about names. Ashton was glad Brandon was fond on the idea of a sibling.

Andrew had finished the meeting, "I think you should all leave now then, before any storm comes. Be safe!" Andrew called after his soldiers whom were leaving to find if there were actually any survivors in Norway. Andrew cleaned up afterwards, putting confidential items away; this meant the maps that had been written on, the plan and any information wrote down on pieces of paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime04/12/13, 03:49 am

"Okay! Since we've got it all clear now and figure out...--You do that and I'm going back to hit the hay. Bye." Carly commented, walking towards the door as she spoke. When she finally reached, Carly spun around and glanced back at the three before moving on with her life. But before she could ever go, she said something as her final sentence. "Call me when you're pain; I don't mind running towards that pervert doctor and grab a few machinations. Anyway, byee- Bye Brandon!" She insisted as she added in her goodbyes, and walked away closing the door behind her.

Leaving the room, alone with Mila and the others, Mila didn't know how she was feeling right now. So much thoughts, feeling and doubts filled mind she couldn't think straight. But after startlingly hearing Ashton's, Mila snapped out her it and glanced over her light brown eye's over at Ashton, cocking her head as she did. Names?She thought, confused. She bit her lip, "Names? - Ashton, aren't you sure that isn't a bit to early to be asking that?" She stammered. "It's only a week or so, but I guess we can go for a round." She then sighed, giving up afterwards. She looked away from Ashton's distance and blankly blinked to herself, thinking on a few names she can called for her unborn child. She huffed exhaustively and thought more. "Hmm, how about this..We list out the boys name first then girls? I have a slight feeling it's going to be girl this time..."

Brandon grinned. He already loved the idea of making names for his unknown brother/sister and thought also, along with my his mom and dad. "Ooh, Ooh! If it's a boy, then we called him Eric." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime04/12/13, 11:16 pm

"Alright, have a nice sleep," Ashton said to Carly as she left the room. "I know, I know. I rush ahead.." Ashton chuckled. "Sure," Ashton said thinking about boy's names. "Eric?" Ashton chuckled, "alright, we"ll keep that in mind." Ashton nodded. "I'm not too sure; you know I'm not great at names.." Ashton thought hard, "uhh.. Blake. No, Jacob. Wait.." Ashton said trailing off, having no idea. "Well, ideas?" He laughed asking Mila and Brandon. "Other than Eric," Ashton reminded Brandon so they could come up with as many names as they could think of. "And for girls.. I have absolutely no idea!" Ashton sighed.

(I already got a picture ready for Raven when she's 8-13 ;D xD Only one picture BTW, I haven't got 5 if that's what you're thinking. :3)

Chloe heard a knock on the door and when she went to open it, with Shadow by her side whom was waiting to see who it was, immediately heard arguing by the twins. They had occasional quarrels. Brody and Kaiden were shoving each other and frowning. "Guys?" Chloe asked waiting while Shadow wagged his tail slowly, unsure how to act; he was happy to see the twins but they seemed angry so he waited until they calmed down.

"Chloe, he says I'm dumb and will never get a girlfriend!" Kaiden complained. It was true Brody was the smart one, and Kaiden did the actions. "BUT, you said that I was a wimp and couldn't do anything and was useless!!" Brody complained. They started to complain on the doorstep for a few minutes.

Chloe knew what she was doing; to say nothing unless they said something really insulting or they started to fight. They were the twins she knew well, and they usually sorted it out between them. After ten minutes, Chloe waited patiently and she got what she wanted; for them to become best friends again.

"...I know, I just don't like being called useless.." Brody sighed. "Sorry, you know I don't mean it. I'd be useless without you. I am quite dumb, I admit," Kaiden said chuckling. The twin brother's hugged it out.

Shadow had waited enough; he wagged his tail faster and nuzzled the twin's legs and he immediately got lots of strokes.

Chloe smiled, "good, happy now?" Chloe laughed.

The twin's nodded, "thanks Chloe- wait.. Did she do anything..?" They all laughed.

"No, you don't need me. I think you just need someone to watch you, just incase it starts getting too rough," Chloe smiled, walking outside with the twin's and Shadow, just to make sure there was no more arguing for today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 03:58 am

Mila quietly giggled as she watched Ashton struggle with baby names. She couldn't help but pulled in smiled. "Ashton, don't take it hard enough for yourself; we still got time." She reassured him with a smile, giggling more at the thought from Ashton's reaction. Now, coming up some ideas for a girls name, Mila thought hard. "Hm, how about Imani, Jenny, Courtney, Brianna, Crystal, Christina?" She questioned, turning to Brandon to see if he was in somewhat in agreement.

Looking back up to his mother when he notice she was gazing at him, he softly smiled at her and giggled. "I like Court-ney," he giggled, slowly nodding his head to his mother showing his response for an answer. When he was about to opened his mouth again, a sudden grumble from his stomach appears. "I'm hungry" he commented. Placing a hand on his stomach, he hungrily looked at his parents.

"You know I kinda like Courtney, too, and maybe go along with that-" Suddenly, a yawned came across Mila. She yawned tiredly. "Uh...Since this is quite a shocking moment and finding out that I'm pregnant stuff, I think I'll lay down for now"

"Mommy, can I have some orange juice?" Brandon peeped in again, always that his angelic voice of his. Mila sighed tiredly and gave him some orange juice; he drank thirsty. Once he was finished, he hoped out of bed and towards the door then.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 05:12 pm

(Sorry, but umm can you not call the girl Courtney? I have a best friend called Courtney and I'll just keep thinking about my friend if you call her that XD I'll go with anything else - I hope you understand. Sorry again. X3)

Ashton laughed at himself with Mila. Afterwards, he got up, "sure, take as long as you need to rest," Ashton reassured Mila. He went towards the door with Brandon, "would you like something to eat? I'll actually start making dinner now," Ashton said going downstairs and finding something to make so he, Mila and Brandon could enjoy altogether.

Ethan gave Raven a piggy back ride outside to Chloe, Shadow and the twins. "Hey everyone! Look who's here!" Ethan exclaimed joyfully and kneeling down slightly so everyone could see Raven.

Raven giggled happily, holding onto her dad carefully.

"Look how big you're getting!" Kaiden said walking over and pinching Raven's cheek softly. "You're so adorable!!" Brody said after Kaiden.

Chloe smiled, walking over too. Shadow quickly followed behind; running around the group crazily yapping.

Everyone laughed at Shadow and Ethan started to chase Shadow with Raven on his back. Raven squealed happily as she encouraged her dad to run faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 04:03 am

"Daddy, you're not hungry" Brandon questioningly titled his head and glanced at his father father, wondering if he was also hungry. Though Brandon wasn't really quite sure what to eat for dinner tonight. It him a good minute to figure out what he wanted to eat before answering. "How about pasta and meatballs?" Brandon requested, started to smiling at that thought.

(Sure, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 01:07 pm

(Ok, thanks! ^_^' And I'm ready if you want to make Brandon and Raven a little older, but that would mean the baby would have to be born. So it's up to you really.)

"I'm fine, I always get hungry when I smell food cooking." Ashton chuckled, "whatever you want, let's see if I have everything we need," Ashton said doing a quick search of the cupboards. It didn't take Ashton long to gather all the ingredients together. He immediately got to cooking. "It'll be ready in 45 minutes or so," Ashton told Brandon.

Ethan stopped running after a while, and started to pant tiredly. "Ooh! That was exhausting!" Ethan said bending down, letting Raven slip off his back carefully.

Raven looked at her dad worriedly, "daddy? Are you okay?!" Raven asked.

Ethan nodded smiling, "I'm fine sweetie," Ethan said kissing Raven on the cheek. Ethan forgot about his scar on his arm, and he rolled up his sleeves in the middle of the safe zone where lots of people where. "Where's Shadow gone to? Did you see where he went?" Ethan asked Raven. He never ran off.

Raven nodded, and she walked fast to the direction Shadow ran.

Chloe and the twins waited patiently for their return back in the hills.

Ethan found Shadow sniffing around some bins, Ethan chuckled but he stopped when he heard someone gasp behind him.

"Whats THAT?!" The obnoxious man asked pointing to Ethan's scarred arm.

Ethan's eyes widened and he pulled his sleeves back down, "just make up for fun. My girlfriend did it.." Ethan trailed off, hoping it was a good enough excuse.

The man glared angrily at him, but moved on. He looked like he was too busy for Ethan.

Ethan sighed, relieved. He then went back with Raven and Shadow to Chloe and the twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 05:30 pm

(Sure ^.^)

~Nine Months Later~

With finally reaching to the ninth month, Mila was soon to be to due. Her stomach was now fully exposed with her baby bump and looked like she was going to pop any second now, because her belly was so swollen and so big. She even had to eat double because what she was going through; but still didn't care anyways. This was her baby inside of her. And she would always adore he/she no matter what. Sadly, Mila still haven't know what gender her unborn baby was and would never know until it arrives, which Mila can't wait for. She couldn't wait to see her baby in person and just snuggled her baby close to her chest, and enjoyed his/her company. However, Mila wondered how Brandon would think about this. Most of the time, when after having your first child and going to the second, they might feel left out and not loved. And Mila didn't want that to happened at all. Hopefully that didn't have to happened.

For the past month, Mila didn't anything fun while she laid in bed all day, sleeping her head off, staying away from stress in order for the baby to healthy. But everything was quiet fine and peaceful during these months. Brandon went of school afterwards and was certainly growing. (Should I put or say he's twelve or ten?). For her sister, who knows what she did. Little as she knew about her and between her relationship with Andrew, Mila didn't really care anyways; she already have lots of things to deal with and getting everything ready for the baby's arrival.

It was late at night and Mila was slowly waking up from her sleep, feeling something was totally uncomfortable nor wet. Passing a hand underneath her and feeling the sheets of the bed, she felt it was wet. Wet, she wondered confusingly. Until suddenly a painful kick jolted her side, causing her cry in pain. Using the same hand that she used to feel what was that weird feeling, she clenched her hands over her stomach and cried even more in pain. "Ashton!" She cried out, whining. "Baby!" She gasped, starting to breathe heavily.

In the meantime, while Mila was calling for Ashton's attention, Carly was in her room with Andrew (let's just say), with the lights off. She sat close to him as she playfully but gently, played with his soft hair. While she did, she then spoke out between the low whispers of nothing, saying, "You know...our anniversary is coming up and I still haven't gave you a-" Quickly turning her head as Carly heard a faded sound but sounded something might be happening, Carly turned her head towards the closed door. "What the hell was that?" She whispered, and crawled off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:25 pm

(It's up to you how old he is. :3 Whatever age you choose, Raven will be a year younger.)

Ashton was having a good sleep until he heard his name being called. He woke up with a start. He took a second you realise what was going on; he then heard the word 'baby' and he immediately knew what was happening. He thought for the past couple months, he would be able to know what to do and how to help Mila with the second baby. But like the first time she gave birth, Ashton froze up and turned white.

Andrew was smiling happily in the quiet darkness; until he heard sounds from the other room.

"Carly!" Ashton shouted panicking like a wimp; he knew she would help. She was great at helping with the first birth.

Andrew sat up, "I think it's for you. I'll wait here, it sounds like it's something private," Andrew said knowing Mila was pregnant and she was ready to give birth any day now, so it was probably that. "I hope everything goes well!" Andrew said to Ashton, wishing him, Mila and the new baby well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 11:53 pm

"Dammit" Carly growled underneath her breathe as she quickly ran up and down in her room, gathering and hunting for extra towels for Mila. Not even paying attention of the certain amount of towels she was taking, she basically taken all of the them and quickly headed out of her room then. In a hurtle pace, Carly managed to reached to Mila's room in a second and began to listened to the cries of pain from her sister and jumped right into action. She rushed over to her sister's side, giving the towels to Ashton. "Mila, relax. Everything is going to be okay..."

At the entrance of the doorway, Brandon stood there with his head leaning on the doorway as he worryingly watched his mom go through such pain. He was worry for and wondered what happened until suddenly spotted by his aunt. His dark brown eyes pleadingly gazed at her as she approached to him, steady and calm. Once she was over to him, he watched as she rested a hand on his shoulder and was now making a deadly eye contact to him, but parental kind. He gulped. "Brandon, you go back to sleep or go somewhere to hang out for now; this is big people's work," she explained to him. "But I want to stay," he frowned sadly at his aunt. Carly sighed, "No. How about you stay with Andrew awhile while I check on mommy?" He then nodded and walked away, not saying another word.

Knocking on the door of his aunt's, he slowly opened the door with a slight crack and peaked his head inside, noticing Andrew was still up. "An-drew? Can I stay here for a-while?" He asked in a little puppy voice.

Back at the room, Carly go right into action and helped her sister get into position, that she needed to be in. Towels at the side, towels underneath her, one for her forehead, and other places that could be usually.

Mila gulped nervously, but anxiously. She slowly breathed in and out. "Get this thing out of me!" She declared,almost snapping at her sister. Slowly as time went, sweat slowly began to reveal itself. "I think I'm going to be sick...."
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 06:55 pm

Ashton took the towels while he shivered uneasily. He watched his son leave, he should have took more responsibility of Brandon and he got angry at himself for being such a wimp.

Andrew greeted Brandon, "of course you can buddy! You're growing into a handsome strong man aren't you?" Andrew said smirking, trying to keep Brandon's mind off what was happening in Mila and Ashton's room. He stayed completely calm, he knew Carly was a fantastic doctor, better then the one in town so he had no reason to worry.

Ashton backed into the corner, wanting to do something. But for some reason, this was worst then the first time. It was probably because he had been dreading this moment for months. Ashton felt faint but tried to keep himself upright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 04:06 am

Brandon smiled at bit before lowering his head and blushed. "I guess you could say that." He whispered, slowly lifting his back up. Rubbing his eyes as he walked over to the bed and climbed up, he sat a couple inch away from Andrew and quietly laid there resting on her aunt's pillow and getting some shut eye. "I'm so tired" He mumbled.

Carly watched Ashton for the passed couple of seconds and could already tell something was up. Was it Mila or was it the baby he was worrying about? She then curiously starred at him as she forced her hands inside the glove. "Is there something wrong, Ashton? You aren't afraid, are you?" She questioned, "Don't worry, it just another one...but this time not Brandon" She added, murmuring while she struggle to get Mila to calm down and relax.  "Anyway, Ashton get over here and hold Mila's hands. Please..."
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 05:23 pm

Ashton blinked a couple times, he could hardly speak. "I'm fine," Ashton responded weakly. When he was told to hold Mila's hand, he went straight over to help. He placed his hand in hers, and he felt more in control of he situation. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me," Ashton informed Mila, so he could let her know she could squeeze his hand as much as she wanted.

Andrew smiled slightly, "have a nap if you can, I'll wake you up when your new brother or sister comes along," Andrew told Brandon as he leant against the bed frame.

(BTW, how old is Brandon? Did you make up your mind? :3)

Raven had recently awoken from her nice nap and went outside to greet her mum and her dog Shadow. Shadow was getting lighter fur from where it used to be pure black. She stroked him, "hello there," Raven greeted Shadow and her mum. "You are going for walkies? Can I come??" Raven asked smiling brightly to her mum.

Chloe giggled, "sure, come on. Leave your dad to finish off the cooking for tonight," Chloe told Raven. They all started to walk around the town centre together. Chloe's heart missed a beat, Nathan appeared and waved. He ran over to them.

Shadow immediately growled, not loudly, but for a warning.

"Hello Chloe and Raven!" Nathan greeted. "How are you and Ethan?" Nathan asked.

Chloe frowned, "I love him to death. And always will. He means the world to me," Chloe told Nathan to explain to him that she still had no interest in him.

Nathan sniggered, "seya then."

Chloe sighed relieved. Raven shook her head, she also hated Nathan too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 03:45 am

When Carly looked back up and glanced at Ashton, she happily smiled at him as she was glad he followed her orders and wasn now right by Mila's side. Once that was done, Carly finally went straight to business and did what she need do for Mila and the rest of the family: the newborn baby. Helping Mila spread her legs wide to get a better of her secret garden, she looked at the width of the part and mentally calculated how much more it would need to grow in order for the baby to come out; not to much. But they didn't have enough time to wait, the baby could die any minute if she don't get it out sooner. Carly then swallowed hard before giving out the final word for Mila to know she needed to start pushing. "Come on, Mila, push" She encouraged her sister to keep going, which did.

Of course, the pain was overwhelming and stressing her strength out as Mila used all her might to push out her baby. Mila probably didn't realize how hard she was squeezing Ashton's hand while fought with these pushing, but it looked it really didn't seem to bother Ashton at all. It was tough, but Mila knew she still could overcome it just like what did when she was giving birth to Brandon. Again, it was tough but she still managed to pull through. Grunting, panting, screaming [lowly] in pain and other birthing dramatic effects, Mila soon felt herself she was going to give up as she gave up a couple more pushes, and big ones too. Suddenly, during the progress of pushing, she suddenly heard her sister announcement.

"Mila keep pushing, I can see the head"

Mila groaned more in pain, pushing some more.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 03:49 pm

Ashton didn't mind the pain at all, "it's alright. We're here for you," Ashton said desperately trying to comfort Mila. He awaited for the new baby to arrive.

Chloe and Raven walked home with Shadow, when they stepped inside, they were met with a wonderful smell. Chloe went into the kitchen and greeted Ethan. "Hey, I wonder if Mila has had the baby yet? I haven't seen her in a few days," Chloe asked randomly.

Ethan shrugged, "Well we'll soon," Ethan said, "anyway, here's your food." Ethan placed the plates of spaghetti of the table and he sat down to enjoy the meal.

Raven and Chloe both sat down at the table, and Shadow came over to have a nap while they ate. "When can I see Brandon??" Raven asked, missing him. She loved to play with him every now and then. Raven started to eat.

"Soon," Chloe said simply as she started to eat. "Mmmm!" Chloe said showing enjoyment from the taste of Ethan's spaghetti.

Ethan smiled, "glad you like it!" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 02:38 am

(Sorry for not answering your question. Brandon is eleven)

Mila screamed in pain as she worked on her pushes, and tried her very best to push her baby out in to the real world. It wasn't long as Mila thought it would be after a small cried appeared, causing her to cry softly and was proud she managed to do it again. And everything then slowly ease out once Carly grabbed her and held it in her arms, not even taking notice she was bloody. Mila weakly smiled at them, already feeling the happiness between her and her newborn baby. "We did it" She softly mumble arching her back as she pushed herself upwards, towards further behind the back and back where the rest of the pillows were. Mila groaned in pain still.

While Carly was holding onto the bloody baby in her arms, she looked up to the others that was patiently waited and smiled. "It's a little girl. Congratulations." She praised the two parents, happy for them"Much praise to see another kidder join the family," she added.. She turned to Ashton, "Does Ashton or daddy -I should say-, want to cut the cord from the baby?" Watching Ashton's footsteps as he came towards them, she watched him carefully to where he placed the sharp object on the cord and nodded to him, when he finally got it right. And watched him as he snapped it off, the little baby cried again afterwards. Carly softly chuckled. "Adorable." She lowly whispered before giving her to Mila, and walking away to find a clean towel to clean up the baby up with.

When she finally founded a clean one, Carly quietly walked over to the two and quickly cleaned her off with the soft towel and used the other one, to wrap her inside. Mila soon handed to Ashton,to see for himself. And in meantime, while he did hold her, Mila flatly her head on the pillow and laid there exhaustively.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 08:32 pm

(That's ok. XD Raven is ten then. :3)

Ashton held his new daughter with trembling arms, but he kept her close. He felt an immediate connection to his little girl. "We need to go over the names we were thinking about, so what will it be..?" Ashton said thinking out loud. "Thanks for the help again Carly," Ashton said with a small grin.

After everyone finished their meal, Raven walked up to her parents. Ethan was cleaning the dishes, "mum? Can I go to Brandon's house yet?" Raven asked trying to look innocent.

Chloe bit her lip, "I think Andrew is over there. I'll call him." Chloe went to the home telephone and called Andrew. Andrew instantly picked up.

"Hey Andrew, can Raven come over?" Chloe asked.
"Not the best time, I'm taking care of Brandon because Mila is delivering her baby. I'm guessing Raven begged?" Andrew chuckled.
Chloe smiled, "yeah, right I'll let her go over another time." Chloe then put the phone down and she turned to Raven. "Sorry, but Mila is giving birth to her new baby. Let's give them time to rest a and get ready for the new routine," Chloe told Raven kindly, but firmly.

Raven sighed, "okay..." Raven trailed off and went to her fancy room. Andrew, Chloe and Ethan specially designed it for her. She was happy they did, because she could climb up the ladders and be up there herself and do whatever she wanted. Raven spotted the old Shadow walk into her room. He sometimes limped, but that was due to age. Raven couldn't imagine life without Shadow.. She had lived with him for her whole life. She guessed it would be even harder for her parents. "Hey there.." Raven said hugging Shadow around the neck and she looked outside her window; looking at those same old huge walls that locked them inside this apparent 'safe zone.' Raven had no idea what was out there. She asked her teacher in school once, but he ignored her. She desperately wanted to know.. "What's out there Shadow..? Have you been out there?" Raven asked talking to Shadow almost like he could talk back. She started to imagine. Maybe demons, ghost and other paranormal creatures covered Earth and this was the only safe place? Or maybe it was like the movies she saw. She sighed and stopped thinking about it and kissed Shadow on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next