Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 02:30 am

"Names?" Mila weakly spoken out while her eyes dazzled on her daughter, feeling the need she needed to protect her own baby now. Especially how Ashton was holding her with trembling arms, she bit her lip worriedly. "Oh, uh, how about Sarah?" She suggested, raising a steady weak eyebrow. "But I guess you could name her, since I named Brandon last time...Just to be fair. " She added on, adding a soft smile at the end; her eyes still keeping cautiously at her newborn baby.

Carly soon bumped in, "No problem" she grinned at Ashton before grabbing everything and walking towards the door. She turned around afterwards. "Should I get Brandon, didn't hear a single noise from him while I was doing this" She stated, looking down at her bloody her hands. "Well, I'm going to take a shower. I'll tell Andrew to bring him over to his bedroom anyway. Well, good night and congrats" And walked away without another word.

Walking back her room Carly was already having that sleepily mood, and wasn't in the mood to anything. She was so exhausted she could to the floor, but really that darn shower. She sneakily pouted to herself. Stepping into the rare of the doorway, she noticed Andre was surprisingly up still. She softly chuckled. "Did we keep you up?" She asked while she straddled towards the bathroom, running the shower. "Anyway, can you do me a favor? Can you take Brandon back to his room? I really need a shower," she called out as she stripped herself before going inside the shower.

"I wondered if she's hungry, should I check?" Mila sat up, passing a hand over to her scribble-messed up hair as she waited for Ashton's answer.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 06:38 pm

Ashton brought over his new daughter to Mila, thinking about names. He had a brain storm of girl names: "Skye? Layla? Ariana? Felicity? Luisa? Candice? Kayla?" Ashton blinked a couple times, thinking about more. "Or do none of those suit her..? I'll go with Sarah if you want to still," Ashton said making sure his daughter was comfortably in Mila's arms.

"Sure." Andrew got up, "let's go buddy," Andrew said getting up and opening the door into the bedroom. "Here's Brandon saying hello to his new.. Brother or sister." Andrew said wondering what gender the baby was.

(Sorry this is a bit shorter, my phone is very low on charge.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/12/13, 03:35 am

Mila quietly peered down at her daughter once she was now laying comfortably in her arms with her head laying close to her chest. A soft whimper hummed through her small lips while her huge eyes gazed upon her mother, who was soon cracking a smile. Mila smiled back and gently kissed her cheek.

Passing a hand over to the neckline of her shirt, she slowly pulled the shirt down exposing her bra and soon pulled that down afterwards. Then began to breastfeed her baby. When that was over with and her daughter finally drinking her meal, Mila looked back up to Ashton. "Those are some beautiful names," she nodded, "..But what I really like is Ariana. I think that fits her best" She turned back down at her daughter and grew more of her smile.

Suddenly looking at the doorway of their room, Mila noticed Andrew ' s appearance and softly smiled at him, realizing her son was in his arms. And was sure knocked out. "He's well knocked out, that's for sure. I guess he sister tomorrow morning when he wakes up. I don't want him up from his sleeping." She frowned while her daughter's soft grunts was easing the silence.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/12/13, 07:37 pm

Andrew nodded and placed Brandon into a comfortable sleeping position on the bed. "That's a nice name for her," Andrew commented. "See you later." Andrew told them simply as he left the room and into his and Carly's room.

Ashton thanked Andrew for the compliment and looked to his son. "We should probably let him know he can't play with his new sister yet when he wakes up. We're lucky Raven can play with him," Ashton said looking to his beautiful new daughter Ariana.

Raven saw Shadow jump on the other bed in her room, so Raven decided to climb the ladders up to the top and she touched the roof that was above her head. She sat down and moved her teddy bears out the way, and revealed some binoculars she stole from Andrew's room. She managed to do it when it was unprotected by some guards because Andrew was staying at Carly's all day. Raven grabbed them and tried to find out the right way to use them. She found out after turning them the other way and she used them; at first all she saw was hills, trees and the gigantic wall protecting the safe zone. She searched outside the walls as she stood back up, she could only see a grey path with trees surrounding. Nothing much else. She sighed, wishing she could know about what was on the outside as she was always very curious.

(Pretend Brandon doesn't know the existence of zombies either. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/12/13, 12:09 pm

Also thanking Andrew for the compliment even though she didn't came with up one, she was still glad he liked it. Before Mila could look down at her daughter again, her head turned sideways to Brandon's direction and smiled. Listening as Ashton, Mila nodded her head afterwards in agreement and looked down at her daughter with a pretty smile. Still listening to her small grunts, it was adorable and peacefully as it filled the room with silence. In meantime, while Mila had nothing to do she turned to Ashton, resting a index finger on her cheek and slowly tapping on it. "Do we have a diapers?"

Minutes later, Carly finally out the shower with a fresh fragrant. Her body was fresh and clean once again. She then came out the bathroom and into a bedroom area, changing into new clothes before going up for bed. While she was changing, Carly was startle by the footsteps as she noticed it was Andrew and looked up. "Oh, you saw the new baby?" She chuckled, and continued to change into her night clothes.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/12/13, 03:35 pm

Ashton rolled his eyes around the room, "uh.. Maybe," he said getting up and doing a long search. "Found a packet of diapers!" Ashton said as he took them out and made sure there were some left. He brought them over and put them onto the bedroom table. "There we go," Ashton said getting one out. "Shall we put one on her now?" Ashton asked Mila, as he didn't want to disturb Ariana from her rest.

Andrew nodded, "yes, she's quite cute. I can't believe Ethan used to be that small," Andrew thought about Ethan. He couldn't remember how small he used to be, but he remembered when he was first born that he had only black little hairs growing at the top of his head, and that he had freckles when he was a toddler and they disappeared when he got older. Now he was an adult and in his 20's with his own daughter who was nearly a teen. "I can't believe how fast time goes," Andrew commented. He hoped the little ones never had to leave the safe zone into the big evil world outside the walls. Andrew climbed into bed and got comfortable.

After half an hour, Raven had another look. What she saw made her gasp. She saw something dead on the ground, mostly only bones were left but it was still scary. She put the binoculars down and covered the teddy bears over them again. "Freaky Shadow!" Raven squealed.

Shadow looked up and put his head on a side, looking cute. He barked in response and got up, running downstairs and into the kitchen and he ate his dog food that had been put out a while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/12/13, 04:50 am

Pulling the shirt back over her breast, Mila afterwards gently picked up Ariana while she laid peacefully in her arms, and rested her over her shoulders. Next, she placed a gently hand on her daughter's back as she began to slowly tap against her small body with her hand, but cautious as can be. While she did, her eyes locked at Ashton and the diapers and smiled. "Oh, good. For a second I thought we ran out some" She soft chuckled. Kindly grabbing the diaper from Ashton that was being handed out, she for now rested the diaper by her side and continued to burp Ariana before ever putting the pampers on her. "Hey, Ashton? Would mind putting the diapers for me just for the night, since you know I'm...-" She cut off her sentence to take in a small blush that was burning her cheeks. "-I need to rest".

"So, what do you expect for time to do? Tick-tock as snail and have slower timer pace?" Carly asked with laughter. "Gee, that would be super." After finishing changing from to night clothes, Carly finally hopped on to their bed and crawled underneath the covers as also got comfortable for herself. Carly wouldn't like to have a uncomfortable back, just because she rested uncomfortably on her bed. Laying on the bed with silence whispering around the room and halls, Carly soon adjusted her body as she crawled over to Andrew side and rested a arm over his stomach and her head gently resting on his bare chest, while they both laid in darkness. Staying in more silence for a couple more minutes, Carly then let out a sighed and finally spoke afterwards. "Yeah, I guess that is true. Raven and Brandon is so grown already," she whispered, still having her face pressed down on his bare chest. "Oh, well. You can't stop the days nor time...so...doesn't matter"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/12/13, 05:18 pm

Andrew chuckled at the sarcastic comment from Carly. "Sure would be." He enjoyed the same peaceful silence with Carly, enjoying the dark room. "I guess you're right," Andrew said cuddling up to Carly, making her feel more cosy and protected. "I'm happy right now anyway," Andrew said, since Carly had come into his life he felt better, and honestly, protected.

Ashton was about to put the diapers on top of the cupboard, but he put them back on the bedside table, ready to use. "Sure, here you go. You must be exhausted.. I'm glad I don't have to go through that.." Ashton said starting to speak his mind. It was his turn to blush, he hoped he didn't sound rude. He sat down on the bed, looking to his son then daughter, "wow. Brandon was that small?" Ashton said raising an eyebrow. He then got under the covers with Mila and remembered it still wasn't morning. It felt like it was though.

Raven climbed down and got into bed, falling asleep. Remembering that same terrifying scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 03:12 am

"Well I'm glad to hear you're happy, because I'm also happy too" She closed her eyes and smiled, as she snuggled her head more into his chest for more comfort and passion. Using her free hand, she pulled the covers over them and soon fell asleep. Carly was already exhausted for the day. "Night" She said in a half asleep tone.

"Haha, yeah...lucky you" Mila rolled her eyes playfully as she got underneath the covers and laid flatly on the bed. After settling comfortably in the bed, Mila soon turned her to son that was sleeping his head off and raised a eyebrow at Ashton, who recently commented. She wondered what he meant by that and asked, "What do you mean?" She confusingly looked back over to her soon then Ariana. "Well, isn't all babies suppose to be small when they are newborn?" Still figuring out what Ashton mention recently, Mila afterwards got tired and felt herself not thinking right and needed to rest now. And in proof, she released a big exhausted yawn. "Oh, well I'm going to sleep" And closed her eyes.

Laying quietly in her crib while she rested, nothing that made any type of noises disturbed from Ariana peaceful sleep; she slept peacefully as an angel, roaming in the skies without making a single sound. Pulling in a small smile, Ariana continued to sleep and sleep in peace.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 07:38 pm

Ashton smiled with a blush, "yeah, I just can't imagine him that small. Anyway, have a good sleep." Ashton got comfortable and he quickly drifted off to sleep.

Andrew fell asleep with Carly in his arms, a small smile on his face because he was so glad Carly was happy.

Raven woke up earlier, she looked at her alarm on the bedside table next to her and she sighed. "Really? 7am?" Raven complained, mostly she just tried to get the nightmare that she just had out of her head. "Shadow?" Raven said.

Shadow lifted his head and jumped onto Raven's bed, protecting her like he did when she was younger.

"You have only grey hair now.." Raven sighed, stroking Shadow. He had lost his beautiful shine. She snuggled up to him and she heard a rock hit her window. She jumped, but didn't scream. She got up and went to her window, seeing the twins. She opened the window, "Brody, Kaiden.. What are you doing?!" Raven snarled.

Kaiden chuckled, "look who's being the little teenage girl!" Kaiden said making fun of her.

Raven rolled her eyes, she wondered if those twins had ever been apart.

Brody shook his head, "we want to borrow those binoculars!" Brody asked.

Raven's face turned pale, "I-uh. Don't have any of those.." Raven said panicking.

Brody laughed, "you just fell in my trap! I only had an idea you had binoculars, don't try to ask me why because I won't say. Anyway, I'm not sure if Andrew will be happy. Just keep it away from everyone," Brody warned her and he turned around and walked off

Kaiden clicked his fingers with a wink to Raven, making fun of her again and he ran after his brother.

Raven closed the window, "those.. Twins!" Raven said not being able to stop laughing now. They would be the death of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 02:42 am

(Uh... I don't know put to say now...Uh...want to skip teenage years for Brandon and Raven? =3)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 05:38 pm

(Sure :3 Pretend on this picture she had lighter blue eyes: Raven I hope you have a pic for Brandon! xD)

Raven got dressed up for Brandon, recently, just after her 14th birthday, she had the biggest crush on him ever. She had thought she had feelings for him since she was 13 she had a liking to him, but now, whenever she saw Brandon, her heart went crazy. She went to the front door, "bye mum!" Raven said smiling as she walked out the door.

Chloe smiled, "seya!" She called. She turned to the elderly Shadow, "want to go for a walk boy?!" Chloe exclaimed.

Shadow simply looked up at Chloe; then he put his head back down and when back to sleep.

Chloe sighed sadly, she could tell that Shadow wouldn't be here much longer. Blur she tried not to think about that for now.

Raven walked around, looking for Brandon. She guessed he was home, so she started to walk there, hoping she looked her best.

(Flirt as much as you want with Brandon! ;D

~Do You Mean Raven?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 10:50 pm

(I believe I do =D. Brandon)

Brandon was in his room, lighting a cigarette while he still laid in his boxers with a white t-shirt on. He held the cigarette between his lips and inhaled in the smoke before releasing it out in to the air. He had forgotten he had a baby sister at the moment and just thought what he should do for the day, starting it off. Until suddenly his mother came in and just had to upset him then. "Brandon!" She barked at him, as she carefully held one-year-old Ariana in her arms while she playfully gurgled. "Do you know what time is?!" "No," he answered rudely. "It's time, for you, to get up, stop smoking and get to school! Now." She angrily looked at her son, "And what did I tell you about smoking when your sister is around?" Not even paying even paying attention to her, Brandon again blew out mouthful of smoke and damped the ashes from cigarette and put it back on his lips. "I'm serious!" Mila barked at Brandon again, and walked away without another word.

When she finally left Brandon sighed in relief and finally got up, beginning to change into anything in saw in sight. After he finished, he looked himself in the mirror and brushed his light brown hair back, just like his fathers, and walked away afterwards, to the bathroom. Again, looking himself in the mirror had a feeling something was going to be good today. Usually he would had this type of feeling, inside of him, because Brandon for the past year has dated countless of girls. Not only was his good looks attractive, his delicate compliment was good for attracting the girls and pretending he really meant those, which he didn't. He would usually date them for a week or so until he lost interest and skip to the next girl. But before dating anyone, Brandon did happened to remember having lots of crushes for each girl and thought he was "popular" since he got into a lot of conversations with them. However, he did know that Raven had a crush him and that was literally his best friend, especially when they were little. Oh how he did enjoy his time playing with her.

After minutes later Brandon was finally packed up and ready to go, but before he could ever go, he went to the kitchen and got his breakfast.

Along downstairs, Mila was feeding Ariana her morning breakfast while she cooked a few toasted bread and set out some jelly or butter in case anyone wanted any....
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime19/12/13, 05:57 pm

(I can already tell this is interesting! >;D)

Raven fixed her hair, and waited outside Brandon's front door. Most days, if she had time, she would wait for Brandon so they could walk together to school. She fixed her hair which the wind messed up slightly, then she started to daydream. Mostly about Brandon, and the jealously she felt of other girls he dated. Raven didn't know all of the girls he dated, just a few. She remembered how attractive he looked, and his 'bad boy' personality. Raven thought about his muscles; she had heard enough girls at school telling her how big they were. Raven started to blush slightly, just thinking about him. She waited for a couple minutes, but she was used to him being quite late, and she didn't mind. She knocked on the front door, knowing it was usually around this time Brandon started to walk to school. Then Raven would usually tag along, even though it wasn't a really long distance.

Ethan went into the living where Chloe was, "did Raven go to school?" He asked curiously.

Chloe shrugged, "probably waiting for Brandon first. I don't know what girls see in him. He only has looks and talk. Other than that, he is really just a player.." Chloe frowned.

Ethan sighed, "Well.. I don't know. Should we warn Raven or something?" Ethan asked.

Chloe shook her head, "no, people need to learn from their own mistakes. And since she's a teen, well teens are rebellious and like to prove their parents wrong. Also, I can see she loves him very much. She draws him, she even drew him on her bedside table. I can just tell. I was like that with you I suppose," Chloe smiled happily as she saw a bright blush cross Ethan's cheeks.

"Though you had no parents.. How could you love me?! Do you remember what I looked like as a kid.. Ugh.." Ethan said disgusted remembering how he used to look like.

"Well, I thought you were adorable and sweet. Then you grew and went super attractive. I wanted to be with you since the beginning, but I wanted to take it slow. I'm glad you went with it and then I.. Well loved you so much really.." Chloe admitted giggling. Ethan blushed and smiled in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/12/13, 12:13 am

Quickly springing to her feet Mila was the first one to be alerted by the familiar sound, and already knew it was Raven. Which this happened normally. Nothing big or surprising for Mila to be wondering. Opening the door for Raven she smiled and greeted her before inviting her inside and closing the door behind him. "Hello Raven, sorry for wait. Stubborn Brandon, here, is being hardheaded. I'll get him." And walked away, getting Brandon who was at the kitchen, eating his morning meal. "Brandon, come on. It's time to go. Even Raven is waiting." She made gave a disappointment look to her son, who seem to still ignore to her. She sighed then; finally feeling like giving up on him. "Keep up with your attitude. It will not get you anywhere in life. That is all I'm going to stay" And walked away again, back over Ariana.

Once the kitchen was finally silence, and the voice of his mothers' ringing in his ears; Brandon finally stood up and threw his dish towards the sink, not caring if he made a crack or not. Walking over to his little sister he gave her a small kiss on the cheek before poking her side and saying his good byes, but not to his mother. She basically ruined his morning for him. He even thought about his reaction from earlier and found himself not having a attitude; he found her making stories. It basically her starting problems and Brandon knew it. Without another word, Brandon walked out the kitchen and in to the living room, meeting up where Raven was standing. He gave her a calm smile and pretend everything was alright, which wasn't. But still acted it. "Hey...sorry for the wait...I-I wasn't in the moment. Anyway, let's go." He smiled, and soon walked out the door after Raven which he politely held it open for her.

"By-bye" Ariana said lowly, chewing on her fingers.

When they finally out the house, Brandon dug his hands back in his back and pulled out another pack of cigarette. And lit it. He needed so badly. He needed to forget what happened what just happened between him and his mother, because sooner or later he was going to exploded. Putting the cigarette between his lips, he then inhaled in the smoke and relaxed afterwards, feeling calm and his normal self. -he usually does this whenever he was mad or just needed one to calm down.- "Shit..." he murmured underneath his breathe as he blew out the smoke, while they both walked to school.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/12/13, 03:00 pm

Raven walked out the door, she could feel Brandon lying. She was like a lying detector, kind of like her mum. Raven didn't mind the smoke. She didn't want to ask what was wrong, just so he wouldn't get more upset. "You feeling okay? You can talk to me about anything, y'know," Raven said looking at Brandon and into his beautiful eyes which Raven could get lost into. She waited for an answer from him, checking for any more lies.

(Sorry about the shortness, my phone is about to die. 3: EDIT: I'm putting a bit more, this post is a bit poor. xD)

Raven realised while she was asking what was wrong with Brandon, they were already at school. She saw a few girls go inside, they had been here a few years. But, unfortunately, they were extremely pretty. She looked up to Brandon again with her big bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight and moonlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/13, 02:04 pm

After Brandon left with Raven, Mila never felt so stressed in her entire life. She was tired and needed a break from all this. The passed years of taking care of her children and making sure they had everything they needed; she was surely stressed out. Picking up her daughter and taking her to Mila's room, she left the kitchen and went to the room then. When reached Mila gently placed Ariana on the bed and climbed herself onto the bed as well. Laying her daughter in middle of the bed so she won't fall off, Mila finally rested her back against the bed.

Sitting on the bed for couple minutes in silence, she then spoke afterward and turned her head towards Ashton who looked kinda awake. "Ashton," she quietly called out for him, her eyes showing a bit worry in them. "You need to talk with your son about his behavior. Clearly, he's stressing me out. - And do you know how sick and tired I am of hearing other girls complaining about him?" She paused herself, and looked away without another word.

Before inhaling his last smoke, he threw his weed somewhere that he didn't need to worry about and continued to walk then. Feeling a bit better but not to much, he didn't mind answering Raven's question. He sighed, "I know, I'm okay...I guess. Its-Its just my mom. D-Don't you ever have that feeling when moms comes behind your back and bothers you?" He looked up to Raven before into her eyes, seeing the beauty of them. He couldn't lie; but Raven did looked cute. Brandon always loved when she stuck up from her and was always by his side. He loved to have company, espically a friend. Clearing his throat at the moment.

Just as he did that and looked up, he noticed they were at school now. For some reason, there wasn't that much kids in high school. Usually there were. But for what so ever reason had happened, it was still a pretty good decent amount of people going to high schools. Brandon didn't mind. Looking across from them he noticed the small group of girls that walked into the school building, a small smiled appeared on Brandon's lips as he noticed they were extremely cute. Now looking back down at Raven, he again starred at her big bright blue eyes and kindly smiled at her. He also loved when she did that too. "Well, I should go." He quietly announced, remember hearing a faint school bell ring.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/13, 08:28 pm

Raven blinked a couple times, "no, my mum isn't really like that. My dad is more like that though. But he does it a sort of nice protective way." Raven nibbled her lip seeing that Brandon noticed the girls going inside the school, "I'm sorry you're going through that at home. Hope you have a better day tomorrow, bye." Raven said going to her class straight away, not wanting to be late.

(Just another idea, but should we make Ashton and Mila split up for a few days over Brandon? I'm not sure. Should we do it or not? :3)

Ashton pulled himself up, "maybe it's a phase? I don't really like telling him off. It might just be his teenage years.." Ashton said trying to get away from having a talk with his son about it. "I don't think he'll listen anyway."

Chloe cleaned up the dishes, and put them away. "I don't know whats with Raven though. She's already gotten hurt a couple times by Brandon. Yet she still likes him and wants him to love her." Chloe thought what she saw him again, but he only had looks.

Ethan thought about it, "well maybe Brandon acts different around Raven than other people?" He said coming up with a new theory to why Raven loves Brandon.

Chloe shrugged, "well maybe.." Chloe said going into the living room and sitting with Shadow, Ethan following behind. "Poor boy," Chloe said speaking to the exhausted elderly Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/12/13, 02:20 am

(Ooh...drama! Sure)

"Yeah, I know. Which that means you need to go to him." she remarked at Ashton respond, not liking at all how he's responding to this. It basically sounds like he doesn't about his own son and saying he could whatever he wants. Mila shook her head, starting to get angry. "It still doesn't mean you don't have stop telling him his rights to his wrongs. Teenagers still make alot, and I mean alot of mistakes you know...Like right now...he's even smoking." Looking down at Ashton's impression, it seemed he still didn't care and Mila frowned sadly at him.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/12/13, 02:40 pm

(>XD I'm so mean and evil! =P)

Ashton shrugged, "maybe the smoking takes off some of the stress? He doesn't need me nagging at him. I'll say something about the smoking - fine. The rest he'll have to learn on his own." Ashton simply said and he went to put some clothes on. He didn't dare to turn to Mila, expecting her to be angry with him.

Raven met up with her best friend who was a girl in school, really her only friend. She wasn't a big fan of becoming popular. She liked the peace and quiet every now and again. So did her friend, Scarlett. "Hey.." Raven said slipping into her chair and seeing Scarlett was in a daydream. "Hm? Oh hello Raven. You're late again." Scarlett said thinking about something. Scarlett looked up to Raven, "Brandon." Scarlett said already knowing the answer to why she was late.

Raven knew Scarlett was mysterious, making some people actually fear her. But she was interesting and actually a nice person. "What are we doing today?" Raven asked.

"Our teacher said history." Scarlett then went back into her daydream. And the teacher walked in.

"Alright class, we're learning about World War 1." The teacher went to collect his stuff out the drawer.

The teacher kept it a secret about the zombie apocalypse outside the safety of the safe zone, just like Andrew requested.

"Scarlett. I have to tell you something later," Raven whispered. Scarlett didn't answer back, but Raven knew that Scarlett heard and that she will listen after class.

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 25/12/13, 01:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/12/13, 02:03 am

"Ooh, that would be super." Mila responded sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest and lowly pouting her. "So, when would he finally get the sense when he's doing the wrong things? When he's dead? Ashton, do you know how long it would take Brandon to finally get it? For god sakes, he's even dating random girls before dumping them the next week or so.-" Pausing, Mila's eyes watched Ashton as he change himself into some random clothes on; she wondered what he was doing now and raised an cautious eyebrow. "Where do you think you're doing?" She snapped at him, looking at him confusingly.

Waking up from her deep sleep, Carly lost track of time and woke up already hearing Mila's and Ashton's voice. And Carly wondered what was going on in there, but didn't to bump in and make things worst. So, she laid in bed and thought to herself for awhile.

Sitting in the middle of bed Ariana curiously watched both of her parents argue and had no clue what they were talking about. So laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/12/13, 04:14 pm

"What does it look like I'm doing? I need a breather. I'm going outside." With that, Ashton turned to the door and walked out. Ashton had never snapped like that before. Ashton walked outside, letting the wind make his hair bounce. He hoped Mila wouldn't follow him to insist talking to Brandon.

(I didn't mean to put Brandon requested, XD I meant to put Andrew. Sorry. ;P)

Raven and Scarlett walked out together. "I saw something creepy outside the walls!" Raven said nervously. Scarlett gave her a funny look, "I'm not surprised. It's obviously a secret kept by the adults. What sort of creepy thing may I ask?" Scarlett said. "Uhm.. Well it looked like a human or something. But everything about it was messed up.." Raven answered.

Scarlett shook her head, "that's not really a good enough answer for me to guess what it is. But never mind. Let me get a snack to eat. I haven't had breakfast." Scarlett walked to the stand, getting herself a bagel. She ate it slowly, thinking about what Raven told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:47 am

Was he really walking away from her? For the first time ever he was really walking away - Was there something wrong that be settle, or is it just the fact it Mila causing the problems? Not saying a single word after Ashton walked out the room and closed it behind him, leaving the two of them inside, Mila sighed sadly to herself. Why was Ashton acting like a baby over this? He was father of their children and needed to maintain things so it won't get out of hand, but no; he refused to. Quietly laying in the room, her face buried inside the pillow as she protectively wrapped an around Ariana and held her close and kept her in sight. Closing an eye every other minute as she peacefully enjoy the quietness of the room, she still kept an eye on Ariana.

Minutes later, Mila looked up to her daughter's eyes and smiled. "Are you mad at mommy?" She made a sad face as she passed a hand over to her daughter's curly hair and began to stroke it. Ariana on other hand seem pretty fine and calm, nor bother; she was peacefully as well. When she looked back at her mom and started to gurgled, Mila smiled. "Love you" She then leaned in and kissed her daughter's cheek before pulling back and getting up then. Walking up to the door of their room Mila locked the door and kept it well secured out of Ashton's reach, since he needed some "air" or "breather". However, why was Ashton like this? He never acted this before? Was it because of overtime stress and the age that showed they were quickly turning elderly? Who knows. But for the meantime, Mila might as well rest.

After finishing 1st period of class which was Health, Brandon strolled down the halls of the school with his buddy Drake. Drake was Brandon's closest friends ever since they met and basically had the same likes. They both liked to smoke, girls, hang out, probably do a few exercising or play sports, wrestle fight, and other things that boys do. It was almost like they were brothers, but nothing in alike still. Drake wasn't a player, but sure loved girls. Brandon always knew Drake always wondered how did he did it- like get girls into his hands and convince them in his talk. Brandon however felt to cool to explain his secret 'ingredient'...Walking down the halls, Brandon had his hands shoved in his pockets while Drake's was stroking throw his pretty spiked up hair. Brandon didn't looked over to side, he was just mainly thinking...thinking about Raven. He sighed afterwards.

"Yo, I"m sick and tried of this crap. We need to go out tonight" He stated, Drake nodded his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime30/12/13, 04:38 pm

(Damn, Drake is attractive.. Ahem. XD Moving on.)

Raven and Scarlett then walked to the hallways and hung out there, waiting for next lesson. Raven snuck a peek at Brandon and Drake; they were certainly the most attractive guys at school. Raven was confused how Scarlett could just stand there and not be bothered about them; she didn't even look at them. Raven cleared her throat, wanting to know how she did it. "Do you think Brandon or Drake are attractive..?" Raven asked with a slight blush.

Scarlet shook her head, "I'm not too bothered." Scarlett answered simply.

"Then who do you prefer? You have to answer!" Raven insisted. Scarlett shrugged, "Drake?" Scarlett answered as if she was talking about some normal, average looking guys and not super hot dudes. (XD found that funny for some reason.)

Raven sighed, it was no secret that Scarlett preferred girls; she was bisexual. But how could she resist Brandon and Drake?? Raven moved on from that conversation, "can I borrow your science book?" Raven asked, "I need it because my other one was taken by Shadow. I sort of dropped it and I forgot about it because I was busy with my geography book." Raven admitted, this week Raven had a couple tests. so she wanted to get prepared.

Scarlett went into her bag and handed her extra science book to Raven. "We were on the topic of boys, were we not? I need an explanation already on how you like Brandon." Scarlett looked to one of Brandon's ex's. She was a pretty blonde with big brown eyes. "Even though she's obnoxious, she liked him for his words. What do you see him apart from his looks?" Scarlett questioned.

Raven angrily looked at the girl; she was one of the horrible gossipy girls. It only lasted a little over a week, but it hurt Raven a lot. "You don't know him like I do. I've been his friend since we were little. You haven't even spoke to him once." Raven turned away, holding the book to her chest. Her and Scarlett waited until the old school bell went off so they could go to next lesson. They continued chatting about what Raven saw outside the walls of the safe zone, so maybe Scarlett could guess what it is. "I need to ask you to do something when it's lunch, it's serious.." Scarlett told Raven. Raven nodded, and the bell went. "See you later!" Raven said as she went inside her classroom; and Scarlett went into the one next door.

Ashton felt anger; he didn't know what over. Maybe it was just stress from everything. He had a couple minutes to himself to think.

Chloe looked to the sleeping Shadow; she panicked he wouldn't wake up this time. He was very old and Chloe knew these were his last days.. She had to leave the room. Ethan held her in his arms. He let Chloe put her head on his chest and Ethan put his arms around her; like he was protecting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/01/14, 01:12 am

With the room quiet and Ariana peacefully sleeping in Mila's arms, Mila eyes were also beginning to get heavy as she laid in quiet position. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Once the school bell, Brandon and Drake both looked up at the clock and cursed underneath their breathe as they knew they were late for class. Brandon soon looked over to Drake. "I should get to class" He said, sucking his teeth. "Okay, I'm going to skip today. That English teacher really gave me a headache" And with that, they gave each other a slap on the hands and walked off their own directions.

Brandon walked into math class and sat the very back of the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next