Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/08/13, 01:33 pm

(Sorry to hear that. 3: And okay. Well, if this happens in the future again, and you're writing long post...Try copying the same work again, to save your place or put in a notepad of your laptop or something. (You should do it before you submit it. It helps me.))

Looking back at Ethan, confused. She wondered what he meant by that. Not answering back, she pulled out her gun, aiming for the target, but so as she was about to fire; a sudden growled appeared. Looking at her side, she saw a a group of lion. Gulping so hard, she was already out and in the house, dragging Ashton and her father besides. "Crap, Crap, Crap!" she mumbled, running away and going straight for the house. Noting looking back, she heard raiders screaming as the lion's roar became louder and hearing their cries became louder. It probably sounded like they were being rip apart, good.

Now in the house, Carly stepped away from the door and looked at the window, peaking. "Are those lions trying to help us or...it's just mother nature thing?" She asked, fear in her eyes as they continued attacking the raiders.

"I'm not going back out there"

(Short for now, It's morning.)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/08/13, 09:41 pm

(I always do that. XD But this time I didn't, I thought I could just get away with it. And then BOOM the site got revenge! :3)

Ethan shook his head, "no, they wouldn't help us. They're looking for food, not friends. We're lucky we have Shadow." Ethan glanced at Shadow, breathing quickly lying on the couch. "Chloe is going to kill me. I wouldn't blame her. I got her pregnant.. Now this.." Ethan said, gulping back tears. He was the worst boyfriend ever.

Ashton patted Ethan on the back, "I'm sorry about this." He said trying to comfort him. "I can see Chloe has a soft spot for you. She'll love you, trust me." Ashton saw Ethan look at him. Ashton winked, glad to help him with 'guy help.'

Chloe listened, "should we go back down? I think we're safe." Chloe said to Mila. Chloe felt a pain in her stomach. She knew it was the baby, she looked to Braydon. (Btw, you have been calling him Brandon. Have you changed his name? XD) He wasn't as annoying as he used to be as a little baby. But she still didn't find him 'cute.' Chloe was trying to make her feel better about this baby, she only had a couple weeks or a month to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime23/08/13, 12:03 am

(Oh, lol. And yeah...about that...It's not 'Braydon'...'Brandon' xD I meant to put a 'Y', not 'N' Sorry)

Continued to look at the window, watching the lions as they ate. Carly got disgusted and walked to the crouch; she needed to relaxed. Now relaxing as she sat, she let out a heavy breather and looked upon the room. She was extremely exhausted. Sighing off, she felt like soon she was going to fall asleep. She gaze at the two. "If something goes wrong, wake me" she said, then drifted off to sleep.

Peering down at Chloe, Mila agreed and got up, holding onto Brandon tightly. Before walking down the stairs, she turned to Chloe. "You need help again or fine this time?" She asked her, helping her to get up then steps towards the stairs. (After that) Walking the downstairs, she instantly saw everyone in the living room. Happily smiling, she walked towards Ashton, getting in front of him. "Hey, are you okay? Any wounds you guys have?" She asked both of them, worriedly and hoped he was alright from this insane crazy battle. Though, she was happen that he survive.

In mother's arms, he softly snored and was really in a deep sleep

Mom came walking towards the living room. She smiled. She happy to see everyone alive. "Oh, good." she smiled "In couple of hours, I'll make dinner. You guys should rest" she told them, since they had an exhausting day today.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime23/08/13, 11:25 pm

(I thought that Braydon was a weird name. XD I think I'll post the birth tomorrow. :3 or today since its 12am right now. XP)

Chloe shook her head, "I'm fine thanks." When they got downstairs. Chloe peered at Ethan's white face, looking like he was scared and guilty. She looked over to the couch, seeing Shadow injured. Ignoring her own wounds, she dashed over and punched Ethan in the face with her good arm and fist. "WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Chloe shouted losing control of herself.

Ethan held his face in pain, "I- I didn't mean for it to happen!" Ethan said starting to get tears in his eyes. Not because he was in pain, but because he felt disappointed in himself for not protecting Shadow.

Shadow tried to force himself up, hoping to stop the commotion going on. He whined, not wanting his owners to fight.

Chloe looked to Shadow, stroking him softly.

Ashton looked to Mila with a smile, before Chloe screamed. "We're fine. Shadow got shot. He'll heal, I see Chloe got injured from before.. I'm glad Brandon's okay." Ashton said holding his son's small hand then he tickled Brandon on his stomach.

Ethan got up stiffly, "I'll help your wound.." Ethan said to Chloe get the medical stuff. He did the same procedure that he did on Shadow but on Chloe's wounded arm. He wrapped it up with a bandage. "I'm so sorry.." Ethan said.

Chloe shook her head, "maybe.. But now, I just want a nap." Chloe said going upstairs to their bedroom and flopping on the bed, going to sleep.

Ethan sighed sadly, sitting next to Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/08/13, 01:04 am

(Lol, Yeah and okay)

Smiling, Mila nodded and happily looked down at him, as his father tickled his stomach. He looked so cute while he sleep. She softly giggled then turned back to Ashton. "Yeah...I never expect a baby to be so quiet and yet playfully during the battle" she giggled some more, kissing Brandon's cheek. He then softly moaned in sleep and just sighed happily. She smiled. "Hm, why don't we go upstairs...relax...and I'll give you a massage from all this hard work you did...My Treat" she grinned, moving forward and kissing him on the lips for a second then pulled away.

After he made his answer, the three of them went upstairs. Mila then put her son somewhere to sleep for a while until she finish massaging. Finally doing that, she got behind Ashton and softly settle her hands on his shoulder, slowly rubbing it. It quite tense. She gasped, but continued. "Was that really bad?" She asked Ashton, wondering what happened down there.

While waiting for an answer, she heard a sudden growl that came from somewhere outside. "Is that a lion?!" she questioned, freaking out. But she didn't move, though her hand was spinning with thoughts. She shook them and continued to rubbed his shoulder. "Oh, by the way, you're quite tense" she teased, kissing his cheek. "But--you should take a nap" she advice him.

----

While downstairs, Ava was in the kitchen, cupping up some vegetables that was left over and balling the flour, making dumplings for dinner tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/08/13, 03:26 pm

Ethan stroked behind Shadow's ear, "you coming, boy?" Ethan asked. Shadow looked at Ethan, but stayed still, obviously just wanting a rest on the couch right now. Ethan went upstairs into his and Chloe's room. Seeing Chloe gasping in pain. "What's wrong?!" Ethan asked worriedly.

Chloe frowned, "it's this baby, that's whats wrong!!" Chloe snapped.

Ashton enjoyed the massage, "yeah, it's a lion. It was rough out there." Ashton answered. He took Mila's advice, laying down on the soft bed. He looked up at Mila with a flirty smile.

Ethan jumped, "ummm... Alright! Get on the floor!" Ethan choked finding two towels and grabbing a pillow. He laid the first towel on the floor and the second one for the baby. He put the pillow on the towel to support Chloe's back. Chloe undressed from the waist down. "Ok.. Uhhh... Breathe and push?!" Ethan said panicking and confused. Chloe did that, and the baby was coming fast. Ethan went white as he saw the baby's head. After about half an hour of pain and confusion, the baby came along. Ethan smiled, he grabbed some scissors and cut the cord. He wrapped the towel around the baby. He checked the gender, "it's a girl!" Ethan exclaimed.

Chloe nodded, sitting up. "Lets call her Raven like we said." Chloe said. She looked at her baby, she never expected this day to come. She noticed the baby had black hair and blue eyes, just like her dad. Chloe didn't comment.

Ethan kept on smiling, "ugh.. We don't have any clothes..." Ethan sighed. Chloe shrugged, "maybe we can ask to borrow some. But now, lets find her some place to sleep." Chloe said getting back changed. She hoped to find a crib somewhere in the house. Chloe would have to feed Raven after.

Ethan nodded, grinning at the baby, "mini me, female version." Ethan laughed. Raven just stared at her dad, doing a small smile hearing somebody laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/08/13, 07:30 pm

Catching his flirty smile, she just smile back."I can tell..." she said. Leaning down and giving him another set of a kiss, but this time on the lips. She smiled and pulled away quickly. "I'll go get Brandon" she half whispered. Getting up from the bed, she strolled over to her son's crib and picked up, gently and carefully not wanted to wake him. Paddling back over to the bed, she crawled up and was now back to laying next to Ashton.

Bringing Brandon on top of her, placing him the same position she did previously like up in the attic. He then laid happily, laying his head on his Mila's chest and his hands close to mouth. Smiling at him, she laid her head to the side and closed her eyes, waiting herself to drift to sleep.

---

~Couple Hours Later~

Brandon was the first one to wake. Slowly blinking his eyes, he saw the room dark as the sun was the setting and the clouds getting darker. Suddenly, a big boom appeared, echoing the room. Brandon of course got scared and cried, hiding his head in his chest and his hands covering his face.

Mila of course jumped when she heard the loud boom and her sons cries. She slowly patted his back, hopefully putting him back to sleep. Brandon still cried. Then another boom reappear. Glancing down over at the window, it began to rain. Yeah...they needed the rain.

Wiping away Brandon's tears, she laid on her side and just watched him. He glare at her back, stop crying. Thank god. Getting up from the bed and going out the door, she went to get something for Brandon to play for awhile while she thinking of going back to sleep.

Going forwards her parent's room, she went in, grabbing one of her teddy bears when she was a little girl and went back to her room, afterwards. Handing it to him, he saw his eye widen and began to get curious. He giggled and playfully gurgled to it, as if he was talking to it.

That should keep him busy she thought,then closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/08/13, 11:00 pm

Chloe ended up having to walk to Mila and Ashton's room, she knocked on the door before entering. She blushed slightly, "Uhhh.. Hey guys. Know anywhere in the house where I could find a crib for my daughter?" She asked awkwardly.

Ashton looked over to Chloe, shocked. "Ummm.. Mila, is there any she can have?" Ashton asked before carrying on: "congratulations? What did you name her?" Ashton asked.

"Raven." Chloe answered looking at Brandon then back at Ashton and Mila, waiting for Mila's answer.

Ethan played with Raven, she saw Shadow come inside and immediately came and sniffed Raven. He wasn't as shocked to see a baby anymore, as he saw Brandon when he was a puppy. He licked Raven's face, as he could smell Chloe and Ethan on her. He then laid down at the side of the bed, as he was still too weak to jump onto the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 03:08 am

Mila got up, hearing voices. Her eyes directly traveled over to the two. Mila raised her eyebrow and saw something different. "You had the baby?" She asked, before she could skip to the main question. Watching as Chloe nodded, Mila yawned and got off from the bed, stretching. "Oh, congrats" She turned to Ashton. "There's probably an extra crib in the basement" she yawned, walking up to Ashton's side. She smiled. "Oh, the baby name is Raven? Pretty" she grinned, complimenting the name.

Then unexpectedly Mila's mom came upstairs. "Dinner is ready" she announced, going back downstairs and setting up some plates.

Mila nodded. Paddling back over to the bed, she placed some pillows besides Brandon, so he won't fall. She turned back to the two and glare at Chloe. "You should probably get some rest...just fyi" she shrugged, walking downstairs and getting some dinner.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 01:03 pm

"Thanks for everything!" Chloe replied to Mila with a smile. She then went down to the basement, immediately seeing a crib with a comfortable blanket inside. Chloe picked it up, steadily carrying it upstairs to her room. She put it down at the side of the room.

Ethan looked up, "want to get something to eat?" Ethan asked Chloe, putting the sleepy Raven inside her crib gently. Chloe nodded.

They both went downstairs, going to eat. Chloe stared at her food and ate it slowly, thinking.

Ethan looked at Chloe, biting his lip and eating his food, awkwardly not saying anything like Chloe.

Shadow slept next to Raven's crib, protecting her even though he was still healing.

Ashton followed Mila to dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 09:09 pm

At kitchen, Mila starred at the food as her mouth water. She then slowly ate her food and just ignored her surroundings, thinking it was getting weird. While she was eating, she didn't Carly, she raised and eyebrow and looked at mom. "Where's Carly" she asked, as she put a mouthful of soup in mouth. Delicious.

Ava turned to her daughter. "Sleeping" she answered in her tone, like she didn't care.

Weird.

Mila shrugged and continued to eat.

Suddenly, Carly appeared. "I'm here. Now, time some for old fashion" she said, grabbing a piece of loaf of bread and bottle of water. "Water and bread. Like they had back when Jesus was there born..." she said, biting a piece of her bread and walking away.

Mila laugh a bit, but not to much. Though,it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 10:52 pm

Chloe rolled her eyes, "you still believe in that crap?" Chloe said. She didn't want to offend Mila, but she had to say something.

Ethan sighed, finishing his meal. He could tell Chloe was in a bad mood, she hasn't been herself in ages. Ethan missed his funny girlfriend. He slumped in his chair sadly.

Ashton stayed out of it, finishing his meal greedily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:00 pm

Pretended she didn't hear Chloe, she got up and put her bowl in the sink and went upstairs for the day. Even though, she wasn't tired, she still wanted to see her baby.

Carly then screamed out from the living room. This bitch really needs to mind her business "We weren't talking about Jesus...So I don't get what's to believe in" she said, shrugging and just taking in another bite. Man, how she hated her...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:12 pm

"SHUT UP YOU PEICE OF S***!" Chloe angrily shouted back, storming out.

Ethan grabbed hold of Chloe's arm, "wait! Let me help you! Please!.... Just go back to the way I knew you!" Ethan pleaded.

Chloe shook him off forcefully. Going to her room, she sat on her bed, anger in her eyes.

Ethan put his head in his hands, upset.

Ashton shook his head, not knowing what to think. He followed Mila away from the commotion.

Chloe walked over to Raven, who was now awake. Chloe could see she was hungry, so she fed her quickly. When finished, Chloe pulled down her top and looked at Raven. "You do look like Ethan..." Chloe said quietly. She put Raven back in her crib, watching her as she went back to sleep. Chloe knelt down and hugged Shadow around his neck, kissing his furry head softly. "Good boy.. I love you." Chloe said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/08/13, 11:20 pm

Carly got up from the crouch, ready to attack that gurl. Oohh..She prayed god he would hold her back and just bless her already. Growling and angrily looking upstairs, she starred at her mother with devilish eyes. "Mom, hold me back. I'm going to show who's really the piece of shit" she snapped, going upstairs. But of course her mother held her back and tried to relax her.

Upstairs with Ashton and Brandon, the argument downstairs was making Mila exhausted and stress. She gently laid on Ashton's shoulder, but her eyes still watching over her son. She sighed, not knowing what else she should to bring peace to this family. She sighed again, laying her hands in his hands and just listened to the argument. Of course, it woke up Brandon, crying after while from Carly's screaming. She bit her lip and turned to Ashton a bit. "Want to get him?" she asked, hoping he goes for it. She enough of it already.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 01:38 pm

Ethan ran up to Carly, "you want to challenge her? She'll beat the crap out of you! Plus, Shadow's up there. He'll tear you to shreds!" Ethan warned.

Chloe heard Carly, she went to the top of the stairs then laughed. "Pathetic!" She smirked. She got her fists ready, to see if Carly would actually do something.

Shadow peeked outside the room, watching Chloe and protecting Raven.

Ethan shook his head, "Chloe. Just calm down. Don't hurt anyone." Ethan said desperately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 09:29 pm

Looking at up at Ethan and Chloe, Carly made an disgusted face. Ooh..She was ready to beat the living crap out of her. "Whatever, I don't fight..." she looked at Ethan, before turning Chloe. "Shut up, punk, go upstairs to your baby. She's crying for you" she growled at her, wanted her out of sight and stay upstairs for the whole night. Just her and that stupid child of hers.

Getting up, she walked right pass the two, and into the living room. She needed to be alone for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 10:34 pm

Chloe laughed, "you can't fight, you mean? Raven isn't crying, she's a quiet baby." Chloe smirked. Chloe went to her room, glad to let some of the anger inside of her out.

Ethan sighed, tears in his eyes.

Shadow went downstairs to Ethan, trying to comfort him.

Ethan weakly smiled, "come on. Lets get you some food." Ethan said pouring dog food into his bowl. Shadow ate it hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/08/13, 11:03 pm

Still listening for awhile, Mila the argument slowly faded and only heard silence. Thank god. But she still wasn't going downstairs from all that chaos. She groaned and fell on her side of the bed, laying her arms above her face, covering her eyes. "This is so stressful." she complained, with a little whine.

Thankfully, Brandon manage to stop the crying after everything was quiet downstairs. Dry tears cover his cheeks, as he was quiet this past few minutes, enjoying play time with his teddy bear. Sometimes he would even bite it nose and randomly giggled.

Mila smiled. "You like the teddy bear?" She asked her son, smiling as she watched. He smiled and just made his legs bounce as he sat up with the help of Mila.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime28/08/13, 10:31 pm

Ashton nodded I'm agreement, "well, at least it's over. Hopefully." Ashton sighed. He chuckled at Brandon.

Chloe sat on the bed, she hoped she hadn't upset Ethan.. Or Mila and Ashton. But she probably had. Right now, she just wanted some peace. She walked to Raven's crib, "there's no point me hating you for the rest of my life. So I guess... I'll just have to learn how to like you. Maybe if you'll be like your dad, I'll be able to love you." Chloe said, biting her lip. Raven put an arm up, wanting to be snuggled. Chloe grabbed her, keeping her close.

Ethan and Shadow went upstairs to check on Chloe, Ethan's face lit up when he saw Chloe. "Raven's nice, isn't she?" Ethan said. Chloe waited for a few seconds before nodding in response.

Shadow trotted over, nuzzling Chloe's leg, then sniffing the baby in Chloe's arms curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime28/08/13, 10:44 pm

Giggling, he became to press his chin on his upper chest, puffing up his cheeks. He then slowly looked at the bear and traced it along with his fingers.

Mila frowned a bit, thinking. She wondered how Brandon is going learn or learn things that he needs to learn in life. Biting her lips, she took a small glance at Ashton. With a sigh, she looked away. "Later in awhile, Brandon will need to learn. And I mean learn nee things. He can't stay dumb for his whole life" she stated, while beginning to play with her fingers and thinking how would her son be in the future.

Meanwhile downstairs, Carly was in the living room, sipping on root beer while as she wasn't being bother. That was good. After awhile, she went upstairs and took a shower without anyone knocking.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 11:48 am

"Well there's no schools around to teach him. So it would have to be us." Ashton said, thinking.

Ethan looked at Chloe seriously; "please... will you go back to the way you used to be?" Ethan pleaded.

Chloe sighed; "I'll guess I'll try my best..." Chloe trailed off as Raven yawned. Being in this new strange world was exhausting. Chloe put her back in the crib, letting her sleep.

Shadow jumped on the bed, rolling over and playing with the sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime29/08/13, 08:50 pm

Still playing with her fingers with her head down, Mila just shrugged in response. She knew it going to take awhile or probably like a hundred years, but she just want him not to be dumb in a way. She sighed. "I know; but don't know how long is that going to be? In this situation--the invasion? It might take awhile then we can hope of" she said, having a sadden tone with it.

Not paying any mind to his parents, he was just having fun with his new friend.

Suddenly, mom called from downstairs. "Who wants homemade ice-cream? Made by me of course" she giggled, as she waited for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 09:01 am

Ashton bit his lip, then shrugged. Nothing could be done.

Chloe giggled at Shadow, she jumped on the bed next to him and started to tickle Shadow's tummy. "I don't want any ice cream, you?" Chloe asked Ethan in a kind voice. Ethan shook his head.

"What do you think Raven will look like when we're older?" Ethan asked Chloe. Chloe thought about it; "she reminds me of you. She probably will even more as she gets older." Chloe smiled.

Chloe and Ethan decided to stay upstairs in their room the rest of the night to be away from Carly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/08/13, 06:29 pm

Mila sucked her teeth lowly and pay her attention back to Brandon.

After awhile, Carly came out the shower back dressed out. She didn't wanted to dress out there, naked. Walking out the bathroom, she heard heard her mother voice. Ice cream! Carly jumped. "Um, ill have some" she insisted, shrugging her shoulders.

Ava nodded and went to get a scoop for her.

More ice cream for Carly, she guessed. Then walked down to the kitchen

(Im getting bored again. Razz Any ideas? If not, ill try to think some up. :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next