Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 07:21 am

Ashton felt awkward between this argument, but he didn't know what to say to fix it.

(We live in New York City? That place would be bombed by the government because there are too many people living there, meaning too many zombies. But whatever. :3)

Chloe went to a town nearby New York City for safety, it was more quiter and it didn't look like many people can down here.

"LOOK OUT!" Chloe heard Ethan yell, Chloe looked behind her and got her gun ready. But Chloe stared; Shadow had just attacked the zombie, literally ripping off his face and he continued to scratch the brain before jumping off the corpse. Chloe smiled, "good boy!" She praised Shadow.

Ethan looked in horror; that was a gruesome takedown. But he was a perfect dog.

Chloe finished praising Shadow and they all continued onwards. Chloe found a police station with corpses in the cells, she decided not to go in there, it would stink.

Shadow sniffed, he barked loudly, making Chloe and Ethan run over. Chloe looked inside, seeing what looked like looters, she had never seen another living person in awhile. But Chloe knew not to interfere with them, they were cold blooded killers; even in the apocalypse. Chloe knelt down to Shadow, "think you can take them out, Shadow? They don't have any protection." Chloe whispered.

Shadow barked quietly in response. He knelt down and ventured inside the shop. He did a sneak attack on one of them, ripping his throat so he couldn't scream. Shadow then ran up to the other two, knocking one over and shredding his chest to bits before biting his face. Shadow then jumped on the other one, spinning round as he held his neck tightly with his sharp teeth. Shadow took them all down, finding a key in one of the looters pockets. Shadow took the key to Chloe.

Ethan shook his head, "very aggressive.." Ethan said.

Chloe smirked, "not to us!" She said chuckling. She looked in Shadow's mouth, "what's that?" She said grabbing it. "I think the looters have a hideout somewhere." Chloe said biting her lip. "We should get back now, lets go." Chloe announced. Ethan and Shadow followed.

Ethan smiled at Shadow, Shadow replied with a lick on Ethan's hand. "Getting taller now, ain't ya boy?" Ethan chuckled, Shadow wasn't that bad he realised.

They all got inside, Chloe hiding the key upstairs in their room before going back downstairs. It looked like they had an argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 11:06 am

(I know, but that's mostly in Manhattan or somewhere in the uptown of New York City, were in downtown. But I don't mind changing the state, like I don't know, uh... -gives that for you to answer- ;D Anyway..)

Mila crossed her legs and her arms, holding Braydon. Silent just stood around the living room, as everyone just gaze at each other. Of course Carly would break the silence in a minute or so, or just felt weird. Mila probably shouldn't brought it up, but it was to late. She looked at her side and bit her lip, just looking Braydon side. Braydon was over his mother shoulder, until he pulled away and playfully slapped her chest. It was pretty cute, but not this moment. Mila didn't say noting.

Bang Bang Bang

It was father again. Ava turned her head and got up. "Let's pretend we never talked about this" she said, breaking the silence and in way to end it. Carly exhaled heavily, hopping she would say that. She then walked out the house, checking on her husband. She saw he was shooting some zombies from up ahead, she signed and gave some drink to boast his energy

Carly sat the crouch between Ashton and Mila, it still pretty awkward. "Uh, since this was pretty weird and all. Why don't we play a game? Taboo or Uno or chess? Yeah Chess!" She answered for herself and looked for a chess game. "It gotta to be here somewhere- AHA" then walked back over to the two. "Who like to play first?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 02:17 pm

(Let's just say we live three miles away from New York XD)

"Can't half tell you guys had an argument? Can I guess? -I bet it was something to do with Braydon? Or where were living?" Chloe guessed watching Carly get out a board game. "Shadow will be able to protect us. He just killed some looters and a zombie, he's impressive." Chloe announced.

Ethan bit his lip, "are you going to tell them, or not?" Ethan whispered in Chloe's ear.

Chloe shook her head, "no. We don't even know for definite!" Chloe answered firmly, sitting on the couch. Chloe was dreading the next few months, incase a baby was growing inside her.

Shadow sat near the couch, having a nap after his adventure and showing what he could do to protect them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:17 pm

Carly looked at the two {Chloe and Ethan}. She raised an eyebrow and knew it wasn't a whisper due to her incredible hearing skills. She continued to look at them and crossed her arms. "Tell us what?" She questioned the both of them, still gazing and could tell something was up. "I can probably answer your questions or just help you out- since you know-" she cut of her sentence and leaned back on the crouch, then spoke again. "I'm a doctor, so yeah" with the roll of her eyes. She then pay her attention back on the chess board, when she found out no one wanted to play.

She signed and turned to Braydon. He looked back at her, he crocked his head. "Want to play chess?" She asked, pointing to the chess. He just bit his hands and stared, "I'll take that as a yes" she said with a smile, getting up and going to the opposite side of the chess board. He screamed as he still sat on his mother's lap, watching Carly do a few moves with the horses, then leaned forward to grabbed a horse head. Grabbing one, he held on in his hand and held it up, as if he showing to everyone. He grinned and looked at it. He cutest chubby cheeks and legs. (Not the chubby xD) "Ah, gagaga!" he shout out, traveling to his mouth about to bite on it. Mila looked down and quickly took it from him, and now held it in her hand. "No, Braydon, we don't do that. We play with it" she told her son, as he cried for it.

Mila ignore his crying and put the horse head in the correct box after Carly did hers, then Carly went again. As Mila was waiting, she remember Chloe's questions, but didn't answered. It pretty upsetting and personally.

The little trouble [Braydon]on other hand was watching them, then sneakily took a horse head, hoping no one saw him and was about to do that same thing again. But he soon stopped when he spotted Shadow. "Do-Do-Do" he called out, trying to say 'dog'. Didn't seem to work. [I mean the word, lol] Mila stopped and turned to Braydon, wondering who he was talking to and saw he tried to get Shadow's attention. "Braydon, the puppy is sleeping" she explained, then went back to playing with Carly. Braydon was now down/sad.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:34 pm

Shadow's ear twitched, he looked up and saw Braydon. Shadow quickly got up, jumping on Chloe's lap and he tried to sniff Braydon, but he was too far. Instead, Shadow laid on Chloe's lap and watched everyone.

Chloe didn't tell Carly, "no," Chloe simply answered, "nothing important." She stroked Shadow softly and thought about things.

Ethan also kept quiet about it and he scratched the back of his head.

Ashton stroked Braydon's cheek softly, wanting to make him feel happier.

Chloe held Shadow while going outside the house, into the backyard. (If they have one. ;P) she yawned and sat on the soft grass, "I'm glad I have you and Ethan. I don't want to alone if I do have a stupid baby." Chloe frowned.

Shadow put his head on one side, confused. But he knew Chloe was talking about him and Ethan, and she was feeling upset and angry. He licked Chloe's hand and nuzzled her knee.

Chloe giggled, "you're such a good boy!" Chloe praised happily.

Ethan stayed inside, letting his girlfriend have her peace. "So.. What do we do now?" Ethan said trying to forget about Chloe and the possibility she could be pregnant. Ethan looked over at Braydon, if he and Chloe did have a girl, they could be a couple. It felt weird thinking that, but he wondered what he or she could look like..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:11 pm

"Okay, suit yourself" Carly told Chloe. She hopped she wouldn't beg her for help, even though she was trying to be helpfully and stuff, but anyway...her choice. She continued the game.

Mila turned to Ashton for a second and lower her head, gazing down at Braydon. She nudged her head to the side and gave him to his father, just to relax and just a have a little. Besides the little cruder was a rough boy, hopefully he rough enough for the outside when he's older.

Braydon was now traded with his father.

[Now, he's 5 Months. Wink]

Almost finishing the game, Mila could feel her heart beating and hopped Carly didn't win. She was so close to winning! Mila could feel it, suddenly Carly did the wrong move and Mila did the move and took her horse head and won. "Finally! I beat you!" She said "-Oh, good game" she added, then continued to celebrate.

Carly laughed and leaned back with her hands supporting her from falling. "Whatever I would beat you in Monopoly" she said, rolling her eyes. Mila rolled her eyes back and chuckled."Jealous?" Carly shook her head and yawned. Suddenly, mom and dad came in. Dad looked really exhausted and needed to rest. He went upstairs. Mom stayed in the Living Room and watched, she stood silent.

Carly leaned her head to side, starring at her mom. "What's wrong?" Mom shook her head and just closed her eyes, resting them.

"There probably tried, we stay a little bit quiet" Mila said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 07:22 pm

(Ok, Chloe will be a couple months pregnant and Shadow will be slightly older. :3)

Chloe looked down at her stomach; she only just noticed it was slightly larger then normal. She sighed, there was no doubt about it; she was pregnant. She went to the back door and calling inside, "Ethan, come here a sec." Chloe called. She sat back down next to Shadow and waited.

Ethan joined Chloe and Shadow, "what's up?" He asked.
Chloe gulped, "I'm certain I'm pregnant.." She trailed off sadly.
Ethan's face turned white and he shivered in panic. "I'm so sorry.." Ethan sobbed.
Chloe sighed, "it's alright.. Just stay with me, that will do me." Chloe chuckled.
Ethan nodded, breathing deeply to try and stay calm. "Ok. So your sticking with the name Raven, then? Can't think of a boys yet?" Ethan asked. Chloe shook her head, "I have a feeling it's a girl for a reason. So lets just wait. We're definitely calling her Raven." Chloe said positively.
Afterwards they both went back inside. Shadow trotted after them, but ran upstairs to Ethan and Chloe's room since he was exhausted.
Chloe and Ethan glanced at each other, "lets just tell them." Ethan said.

Chloe scowled, "fine. I'm pregnant with Ethan's baby." Chloe announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 11:23 pm

Carly came out the kitchen, sipping on her bottle of water. She needed to try something different. When she came out, she heard Chloe's announcement and almost chocked on her water. "Holy shit" She mange to swallow it, but instantly coughed. After managing to stop coughing, she then looked at Chloe, shocked and surprise.  Trying not to say something rude or anything, she gulped and starred at Mila and she had an idea. "I forgot to falush!" She lied, nodding and agreeing  quickly ran to the bathroom upstairs and stood there a long time period.

Mila was on the crouch with Braydon, who gotten so big. He was now 5 months. He just a little love of joy. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then suddenly losing his attention and turning to Chloe. Her eyes widen as she continued to stare and hold Braydon at the same time, while Braydon playfully hits her chest.Shock and surprised likely her sister, Mila didn't know what to say. So many thoughts and wonders run through her mind about Chloe disliking children, she decided just to say something that is thoughtful and loving.  "Uh, congratulations?" She said unsure tone , not sure if Chloe wanted a child at this moment...she hated children. Mila bit her lip and turned to Ashton, thinking what they should next.

Braydon screamed, paying no mind to the conversation, because he a baby. Of course he was just chilling.  "Da, da, da, da" he sang, playing his fingers on his mother's chest as he sang. Adorable.  Mila laughed and listened to him sing more. He did, starting to dance (it's usually like a jump dance, lol) or jump on her lap. Mila obviously hold him tightly and  just smile as the others stood silent. Pretty awkward.

Then all of a sudden, Carly comes down and quickly runs over to the crouch, sitting down and also staying quiet. After awhile, she found it to quiet and broke the silence.  "Wonderful weather were having" she told them, sighing and just tried to avoid looking from at the Chloe and Ethan, but mostly Chloe. This was her problem, and wasn't going to help since she tried to help previously, which she refused. Well, now she wasn't going to say yes if she asked. She's to young and hated children. So no way....
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 05:32 pm

Ethan stepped forward to finish, "it's not her fault, it's mine. I convinced her, the age limit for having a baby was lowered to twelve, so it's normal. The population is low, so everyone is encouraged to get it higher. Don't think that Chloe did wrong, it's my fault. We're both dreading it, so don't do anything harsh to us. Especially Chloe, she didn't want this." Ethan announced in a firm voice.

Chloe looked to Mila, "thanks, I guess.." Chloe said. She frowned at Ethan for a couple seconds, she leant against the wall, yawning.

Ashton froze, he didn't know what to say. He listened to Ethan's speech, "I guess that's acceptable then." Ashton said, smiling at Braydon.

Chloe sighed, "I guess I'll just have to get used to it." Chloe said.

Ethan went to Chloe, kissing her on the cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 05:52 pm

When the two couple left, Mila turned to Carly and Ashton, curling her lips as she lower her eyes. She might find this pretty awkward, but this is what she wanted. "Ethan is pretty right about the population..." she started off, thinking "Besides I was thinking to a have a girl--in the future, but of course when Brandon reaches an appropriate age" she said, finished her last sentence on what she thought about having another baby. Then went back to silence.

Brandon just watched as he bit his fingers.

Carly turned to her sister afterwards, giving her the face. "Another baby? You insane? Don't understand how much responsibility and caring does it takes to watch two kids?"  She said, questioning her sister and wanted to know if she knew the answer. "But anyway, let's not think about the negative stuff...Positive time. Yeah, it could work out" she said, nodding then looked away and glanced at the window.

Mila rolled her eyes, and wanted to her Ashton's comments. It probably be a no. "What? I was just thinking" she explained, chapping her lips and leaned against the crouch's back and sighed.

"What a day..."
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 06:19 pm

Ashton went slightly white in shock, but.. "Yeah, we'll give it a shot. But only when Braydon is old enough." Ashton agreed. "Lets wait a year or two." Ashton said.

Chloe and Ethan fled upstairs, going to bed. "I'm so exhausted.." Chloe breathed.

Ethan jumped on the bed, avoiding hitting the peacefully sleeping Shadow. "That will because of the baby." Ethan informed Chloe. He laid his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.

Chloe narrowed her eyes, this was something hard to get used to. She closed her eyes also, "night." Chloe said quickly drifting off to sleep.

Ethan hugged Chloe close and went to sleep, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/08/13, 07:10 pm

Carly crossed her arms and slightly snorted, with a little chuckle. She still couldn't believe on why they  were still thinking of this, it kinda bad to have a child now, but didn't say anything about that subject. She then said, "If you guys are still alive, then I guess" she muttered. It could happened one day, but anyway, the day was almost nearing it's day and Carly was already tried. She yawned and turned to the two or three. "Alright, get off of my territory" she barked, pushing them off of her crouch and went right to sleep.

"Okay" Mila turned to Ashton before getting up quickly from her sit and turned to Carly, which her head was face down on the crouch sofa. "There's a proper word to say that" she reminded "in case you forgot" she added, ending this conversation and went upstairs with Brandon.

Carly just moaned and covered her eyes, not listening and fell asleep.

Brandon tries to wave good-bye to his auntie, but didn't seem to get it right. He yawned and laid his head on his Mila's shoulder, falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime14/08/13, 08:06 pm

(Short because I'm in a pub and my parents are sat next to me. XP)

Ashton followed Mila to bed, getting into the cosy bed and falling asleep.

Shadow woke Chloe and Ethan up by licking their faces, wagging his tail joyfully he yipped.

Chloe sighed; but she couldn't be angry at Shadow so she hugged him close instead.

Ethan chuckled, "if that was me, you would have killed me!" Ethan said grinning cheekily.

Chloe giggled, "Shadow's my baby though!" Chloe declared. Ethan smiled. He hoped that she would be like this with the baby too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/08/13, 03:40 pm

Next morning, Mila was woke up and was surprised how Brandon didn't cry at all last night and for morning too. Smiling, Mila slowly bend her head down towards Brandon's diapera and smelt it. Ir smelled bad. Quickly moving back, Mila got up and went to her bag, grabbing a diaper, and a whip. Done with that, Mila walked back over to bed. Climbing onto to the bed, she dragged her son gently over to her, and un-strapped his diapers by the side of him. Suddenly, she saw he took a doo-doo. Eww. Mila then held her breath and quickly changed him, before anything else could happen.

Now placing a new diaper on him, he smelt fresh. She smiled and held him up after she was done and the old diaper stood there in her lap. Before she could do anything else, she place her son back in the middle of the bed and got up, going downstairs and putting it in the trash.

Carly was already up with mother and father, who were talking to each other.  Not noticing her sister came down, she turned to the kitchen and saw her sister walking back out. Not saying anything, she looked away and just watched to her parents, as they spoke. Afterwards, She heard a strange cry from upstairs, knowing it was her Nephew.

Mila turned to her family and raised her eyebrows. She of course caught her sister glance, but didn't say anything...It was pretty awkward and strange looking. With a shrug of her shoulders, she walked away and went back upstairs, to see what's wrong with Brandon.

(Yeah, I had nothing else in mind)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/08/13, 07:36 am

Ashton was awaken by Braydon's crying, he got up and went to his son. "Hey, hey. Calm down. It's alright." Ashton said in a kind, soft voice.

Chloe was more tired then usual, "stupid baby," she moaned, "how long until its out of me?" Chloe asked.

Ethan bit his lip, "a few more months or so." Ethan answered. "Lets go downstairs anyway." Ethan said patting Shadow on the back. The three of them went downstairs together.

Chloe got Shadow's food ready, "here you go boy!" Chloe exclaimed as she poured the food and Shadow darted to his bowl and ate it all up hungrily. Chloe giggled; it was funny how fast a dog could eat.

Ethan chuckled at Shadow, he had a sudden thought. "With all this food available, there isn't much else to do. It kind of make things.. dull." Ethan whispered.

Chloe thought, even though it was quite true, "yeah, but I'm glad it's dull. For now. We have other things to worry about. Looters were in that shop, and I'm guessing there will be raiders too. No negotiating with them. They'll just kill you and take our stuff. Lucky us! We have Shadow." Chloe explained joyfully.

(Should we have an attack by raiders? It's up to you - I'll make the post long but it will be have to be when I get back from my holiday which is Sunday night. But I'll do it on Monday. Want to?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/08/13, 03:51 am

(Sure, if it would it interesting.)

Brandon cries slowly came to faded out, as he happy to see his father. He thought it was lost and was left alone. He grinned and started making his legs jump or bounce, showing how happy he is.

Mila then was upstairs, and now hearing her son's crying how's stop from Ashton- who was also up. Entering the room, she smiled and starred at the two, but mainly a Ashton. Wondering what happened to Braydon, she asked. "What happened Braydon?"

After a bit, she looked down at Brandon and saw how he bouncy around. She giggled and picked him up. "Soon...I am about to fall back asleep" she yawned, walking over to the bed and started nursing him.

Brandon ate hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/08/13, 09:37 am

(Ok I'll post next on Monday. I'll not post tomorrow as the plane will only land late. But it will be worth the wait. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/08/13, 12:50 pm

(Okay^^)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 03:44 pm

Chloe went outside to get some fresh air, frowning to herself. She looked up to the darkened sky and sighed. She was glad that she was on her own to think. She carried down the dirtpath and and searched for any zombies before continuing forward. But she had a sense that she wasn't on her own.. Something was with her. She saw a few dead zombies on the ground, now she was worried. Had a zombie animal killed them? But it looked like a bullet wound, before she figured it out, someone grabbed her arms and put them behind her back painfully.

"Now you little b****, where's that filthy mutt of yours? He killed our men, and you're next for death, darlin'"

Chloe heard behind her, "don't call me 'darling' ever again!" Chloe said furiously. She jumped in the man's arms, trying to break free. She managed to thrust her foot into the man's groin. He yelled in pain and lessened his grip, letting Chloe have a chance to jump out his arms. She grabbed her smooth knife and forced it into his throat. "That's what you get for calling my dog a filthy mutt." She whispered before taking it out his throat. She watched him quickly bleed to death. She knew there would be more of them around. And she was right, raiders were coming from every direction. She couldn't handle all of them..

Shadow sniffed, he lifted his head and ran to the door, yapping hysterically.

Ethan trotted over, "what's wrong, boy?" Ethan asked opening the front door. He was confused, he couldn't see anything peculiar. But he saw Shadow charge down the dirtpath.

Shadow charged to where he sniffed Chloe and blood. It took him a couple minutes to get there by running. When he got there, he saw Chloe with blood pouring out her arm, two guys were surrounding her. He growled, coming up to them.

Chloe heard Shadow from behind her, "kill." Chloe ordered. Shadow protected Chloe (click the link to see what happens. ^^ Just pretend I'm the guy. XD)

Shadow led Chloe back to the house safely and they both went inside. Chloe sat on a chair, holding the wound.

Ethan dashed over, "oh my god! Who shot you?!" Ethan panicked. "Raiders! More will be coming. Tell the others to defend the house. Shadow, protect Ethan for me." Chloe said breathless. She went to her medical supplies, going upstairs and tending to her bullet wound.

Ethan gulped, he saw Shadow's mouth full of blood, he went to Mila and the rest of them. "Raiders are going to attack! We need to get outside and defend ourselves!" Ethan announced. Shadow lifted his ears and growled, knowing there were more heading this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:20 pm

Sitting in the living with her family, Brandon sitting on her lap as she talked to her parents about something that popped up into the conversation. Suddenly, she then jump-not literally- in shock when she saw Ethan came booming into the living room, and sounding he had a sound of terrier in voice. "What?!" Mila said, already freaking out. After awhile, she gulped hard as she turned back to her parents then down at Brandon. He was just playing with fingers while he was looking down and just making happy noises. Panicked and worried about her son; she didn't know how to defend herself while she had Brandon. Slowly thinking of a way to do this, she turned to Ashton. "How am I going to defend Brandon if he with me?" She questioned him, peaking down at her son as he still continued to play with his fingers. Bending her head down, leaning towards him; she quickly gave a kiss on the cheek before hearing a answer for them or someone.

No even knowing on how they are going to protect Brandon, Carly sighed and rose to her feet, grabbing her bow and arrow; shotgun; and knife. Then she turned to them. "I don't know,but we need to do something and fast" she said,walking out the living room to the porch of the house.

Dad had a serious face when Carly walked out the room, sensing she already lost hope for her. Slowly getting up and thinking of an idea, he grabbed his weapons as he did that and continued to think. After that short moment, he got an idea, but didn't know if it would work. "Besides staying alone with Brandon, maybe you could stay by your mother side?" He said, shrugging. He clearly didn't have no other ideas other then that. Sighing depressingly, he walked away after that brief moment and out to the front, going to the side of the house; in case they come there.

Now alone with Ashton, Mila,and Brandon; Ava walked over to Mila and others, comforting them. She clearly didn't know what to do. "It's alright, Mila, dear" she said, patting her shoulder.

Looking up to her mother, she smiled a bit and got to her feet. "Okay, I guess. But we still need to know how to get safety for us and Brandon, from him getting hurt" she explained, looking for something around the room and looking for something usefully.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/08/13, 12:08 pm

Shadow followed Carly out the house to protect her. He sniffed the air and growled quietly. He sneaked over to some old firewood that he could hide behind.

Ethan got his weapon ready, which was only a handgun. He wished he still had the weapons he had when he was in the Army/Military. But this would do him. He turned to Mila, "just take him upstairs and hide him. Chloe is upstairs. Injured, but she'll be able to protect Braydon." Ethan said with a quick thought. He ran outside, he saw Shadow hiding, waiting for them. Ethan got his gun ready.

One of the raiders came to the house, he saw the weapons ready. "Wow. We only want the girl and the dog. We don't want any trouble.." The raider said with a smirk. More raiders showed up behind him.

Ethan glared angrily, "no way, back off or we'll kill all of you." Ethan said furiously.

"Stupid kid!" The raider shouted. He was about to pull the trigger on his gun, but was stopped when Shadow grabbed his arm with his sharp teeth. Shadow managed to pull him to the ground. Shadow then jumped onto the raiders chest and bit him. Shadow finished him off by shaking his body, blood going everywhere on the ground.

"What the..?" A raider shivered in fear. Ethan managed to shoot him in the stomach as he was off guard. It killed him instantly. "Good boy, Shadow. But you'll really have to help us out now." Ethan said pointing to a group of raiders. It looked like they were planning something.

More raiders were coming this way, and a lot of them. "Take them out, I need to do something!" Ethan shouted running inside.

Shadow helped Carly, waiting to see if she needed any help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/08/13, 04:16 pm

Before the raiders came in, Mila was still in the living room with Braydon. She turned to Ethan. "No..." she said, thinking "No, no. I would be with Brandon and Chloe..." then slowly walking over to the table by the other side of the crouch arm, and grabbed a gun that was left for someone to take. Grabbing that, Mila went straight upstairs with the gun and Brandon in her hands. Of course, she hand them in each hand, so Brandon wouldn't play with dangerous weapons. Now upstairs, she went straight to Chloe's room and opened it, without knocking. This was for a reason safety. "First off, sorry for not knocking. We need to hide and fast" she told Chloe, giving her the gun. Handing it over, she walked to her side and help her up from the chair. "You don't mind if I help you?" She chuckled, then walked out the door. "This way.." she whispered, walking towards a book case. Halting there, Mila wondered and thought back quickly about stories in pass when people pulled a random book and it magically opens. Raising an eyebrow, she does that and the book case opens magically by itself...leading to attic... Creepy. "Weird, but safe" she turned to Chloe, then walked towards it and helping up the stairs. Suddenly the book case closed by itself. Looking back for second, Mila grind her teeth together and continued up, then finally reached the end of the stairs. Finally. Taking a breathe, Mila stopped and took a quick glance at the Attic. It looked prefect to stay here. Small and could hold two people, and baby. Mila smiled to herself before she do anything else. She afterwards took Chloe to the chair and placed in her there, next Brandon to the square bed.

Now with now everything pretty settle, Mila relaxed herself on the bed, but carefully watched her son.

Looking at the corner of her eyes, Carly saw Shadow by her side. Not saying anything, she slowly nodded to herself and held her bow and arrow by her sides, just incase of anything. She then can aromatically put it in place and be prepare for an attack. Suddenly seeing a group of raiders, Carly took a step back and held up her weapon, ready to aim and fire. But then they just looked at her, curious and just walked pass her, knowing that's not the girl their looking for. Raising an eyebrow as they were walking up to the house, a gun went zooming and randomly hit a guy. Jumped in fear, she turned around and stepped, watching more as the raiders collapse on the floor. Blood gusting down everywhere! Then realizing it was her father doing the shooting. She sighed and calmed down a little.

Dad nodded from across the filed, looking at Carly as he saw her panicked for a second. Smiling a bit, he nodded again and went in the house, to help Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/08/13, 10:12 pm

Ashton was outside, helping Carly. But it looked like everything was under control.

Ethan looked in Chloe's and his room, he wondered where Mila and Carly where. But he was looking for something else. He found Chloe's sniper at the end of the room. "Perfect" Ethan exclaimed. He grabbed and ran over to the window. He got the sniper ready, he looked far into the distance and found a hideout in the town that he and Chloe found. This is where the raiders lived.. Ethan saw more coming out, but what he saw panicked him. A flamethrower! The raiders could blow up the house easily. Ethan got the sniper ready, but other raiders where in the way. He looked in the gun and only found 2 bullets. The rest must be be with Chloe. Ethan charged down the stairs and outside. The raiders had a good plan. He couldn't send Shadow to attack as he would most likely end up dead. But maybe if Shadow snuck up on them and attacked them, you can't use a flamethrower close up. Ethan went to Shadow, "go get um' quietly, Shadow." Ethan ordered nervously.

"Thanks." Chloe said as Mila helped her to walk. She sat down on the chair, grateful of Mila helping her. (My bedroom is in the attic XD) "Thanks a lot," Chloe said getting comfortable on the chair. She held her arm, keeping pressure on the wound. She looked next to her, seeing a small table with a rag on top. Chloe grabbed it and put it to her wound.

Shadow barked, telling Ethan that he was going to the job. He kept close to the ground, sneaking along. He hid behind a broken car, seeing a guy with the flamethrower. Shadow became careful, starting to come out of his hiding spot. He waited until he was far behind them to sneak up on them. But before he could carry on, he was shot in his side. He whined out in pain. He looked behind him: "Here, doggy doggy.." The guy laughed. Shadow growled, charging to the guy and jumping up onto his torso. "Oh cra-!" The guy managed to yell before his throat was ripped out by Shadow. Shadow whined, he couldn't do any more for now. He limped back to his hiding place and laid down, whining in pain and sad that he had failed Ethan.

Ethan became worried; the flamethrower guy was on his way. He got out his gun, "we'll just have to waste what we have." Ethan said preparing his gun for the flamethrower guy. "What should we do?" Ethan asked Carly starting to panic. He hoped Shadow was okay, and that the house would not be burned to the ground.

Ashton frowned, "no way is that guy coming near us! Mila, Chloe and my son is in there!" Ashton fumed. He got his gun ready and fired, wasting his ammo on the raiders. He was preparing to shoot the guy handling the flamethrower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/08/13, 04:52 am

(Lol)

Carly then turned to Ethan, also wondering the same. "I don't know, but we need to think of something" she said, as she pressed on the trigger, releasing her bows and towards the guy's head. He die instantly. Stepping back, she gaze at the scene that's presently happening. "Were so going to die" she muttered, then got out her shotgun and began shooting. "What do they even want from 'the girl' or should I say Chloe?" She questioned Ethan, looking back over to him.

Carly's dad came back and something that would be more likely to help them. He walked over to the three Ashton, Carly, and Ethan. "I thought you kids need something like these" he quickly smiled, passing over a bunch of grenades.

Taking a grenade, and holding it until she was ready and ready to blow this Popsicle  stick. Grinding her teeth together, got up from her spot and went to spot that where raiders mostly comes.

Taking out the stick from inside the grenade, she quickly threw it somewhere far from the house and ran back over the guys, before it explodes.

Back at the house, in Attic. Mila smiled and was pleased to help. "You're welcome" she smiled, crawling onto the bed and held Brandon of her stomach.

Brandon rested his head on his mother chest and soon fell asleep.

She turned to Chloe. "So...how are you feeling towards your pregnancy?" She questioned Chloe, wondering what type of problems she was experiencing that she never faced.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/08/13, 01:08 pm

(Lost tons of writing. -_-' I can't be bothered writing it again. So I'll jut put an explanation: Ethan bombed the guys that were protecting the flamethrower guy, and Shadow finished off the flamethrower guy before collapsing back at the house.)

Chloe looked to Mila, thinking. "I'm fine..." Chloe said not really wanting to talk about it.

Ethan looked down at Shadow that was exhausted and in pain. "Good boy, I'm sorry.." Ethan said knowing this was his fault. Shadow was too big to pick up now, (btw this is what he looks like now: Shadow)
Ethan went into Chloe's medicine bag, finding a large rag, tape and disinfect.Ethan took the large rag and disinfectant outside to Shadow. Ethan put some of the disinfectant on the rag and cleaned the bullet wound. He then wrapped the rag around the wound and wrapped the tape around Shadow's stomach so the rag would stay put. "There you go. Come on inside now, boy. Carly, please take care of the rest for me." Ethan asked going inside with Shadow and settling him in his and Chloe's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next